Rangers statement

daverfc13

this needs to go beyond the SFA. uefa or fifa need to step in and punish not only hibernian but the SFA. they are useless. 

i sure as shit bet UEFA wouldn't want a disgusting club like hibernian playing in any of their european games after today.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

I can absolutely guarantee nothing will come of this.

A wee fine for hibs and a warning.

We MUST get out of Scottish Football or there must be major changes.

It's completely poisoned against us.

Does make you wonder. It's like they all see us as a bitter rivals now. I can't believe they attacked our players. Their lucky it didn't end up worse than 1980. Our support were really good not responding last year against Motherwell when they cunts ran up to the Rangers end to goad us. Fuck knows how it will be next season at these other clubs. Hibs have always been a scummy support right enough but eventually our support will leather the shite out of one of these mobs and no doubt we'll get hammered for it as usual.  

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Police Scotland and Hampden security were a disgrace.

Why no police presence near the final whistle to Revent a pitch invasion?

Why did it take so long to clear the playing field, where were the mounted police for 15 minutes

Why were our players not protected?

Hibs need severely punished and their must be an inquiry into the failures of Police Scotland, lives were in danger let's not forget that fact.

This is what has me worried they managed to get close enough that anything could have happened. I do hope the club will release a statement as to their well being.

2 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Next match we play against the spoon burners at IBROX, give the cunts no tickets, sell out IBROX and smash the cunts!!

exactly. don't give them any tickets whatsoever. i don't want their disgusting scum fans inside our stadium ever again. not because i hate them but because they have shown they are more than happy to cause trouble and potentially seriously injure not only our fans but players and staff. 

What pisses me off the most is remember when Lennon was "attacked" by that Hearts fan, the whole country was behind him supporting him saying there is no place for it in football. Yet when it comes to Rangers, and our players being assaulted to the extent of requiring treatment, "You can see why they done it they haven't won the cup in 114 years."... This country is a fucking cesspit and we really need to fucking do something about it.

Had hibs beat any other team none of that would've happened so it just proves after Motherwell and today that it's now ok to goad rangers supporters assault our players and not much will be done about it, we really need our board to keep on top of this until the book is thrown at hibs and not let up about reminding them what scum they are. We can't be stood on no more it's a fight from now 

1 minute ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Au contraire, lets give the cunts tickets, and smash them.

Hopefully the lads do the business on the park too.

likely they won't be darkening our stadium any time soon judging by the look of the Scottish Championship next season.

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

This is what has me worried they managed to get close enough that anything could have happened. I do hope the club will release a statement as to their well being.

They could have been carrying knives or anything and the SFA need held to account for failing to adequately protect our players/staff.

This won't just go away like the Motherwell episode of last season and our board need to push this as far as they can.

If they get no joy from the SFA they should be pushing it with Uefa etc,they have evidence enough after last seasons debacle that this sort of intimidating behaviour against us is allowed to go unpunished.

Petrie was on saying it was just "overjoyed" fans and a bit of exuberance. Tell that to the beaten up Rangers players.

Hibs fans on Off The Ball trying to close down the debate in the same way.

Long may they rot in the Championship.

I presume that with all the cameras that the police have in and around Hampden that the perpetrators of the violence on our players will be swiftly arrested, even charged with 'hate' crime.

No, I'm not holding my breath either.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

They could have been carrying knives or anything and the SFA need held to account for failing to adequately protect our players/staff.

This won't just go away like the Motherwell episode of last season and our board need to push this as far as they can.

If they get no joy from the SFA they should be pushing it with Uefa etc,they have evidence enough after last seasons debacle that this sort of intimidating behaviour against us is allowed to go unpunished.

That's exactly it, I do wish the board would put a statement out as to their well being.

1 hour ago, bluegecko said:

It's been open season on rangers and us as fans for years. Last year's non comital responce to the scenes at motherwell have shown the rest of the country that we're fare game 

This. Chant fenian and you're scum. Hate Rangers and it's fine.

The real bigots showed themselves today.

59 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

Good statement, straight to the point and those who are to blame. I didn't see any assaults on the tv, only hibs fans near any Rangers players were pretty much shouting at them and one even shook Kenny Miller's hand, but then again bbc showed fuck all of what was going on.

I watched it on the BBC as well and that clown Nevin was making it out as if it was a cheerful joyful old fashioned pitch invasion. Doubt they would have been like that if it had been us. The club should ban them from Ibrox if Hibs do nothing.

To think that clown from Dundee Utd said he was too afraid to sit in our directors box and other muppets like journalists and the guy at Raith saying they were threatened by our fans and in fear for their safety. I hope the press are decent enough to praise our fans because that's twice we've not retaliated in two seasons. No doubt they won't but I think they'd be full of praise for the opposition support if it was the other way around. Just goes to show how differently we are treated if nothing is mentioned. Wish to fuck we could leave all these shitty clubs behind and join another league.   

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

This.

It only took one wee ned with a Stanley or even a small screwdriver and one of ours could've been seriously hurt.

UEFA should dance on Hivs heads for this. Three year European ban for a start and I'm sorry to have to say that because they beat us today fair and square but this sort of crap cannot be allowed to go unpunished. 

It already feels like a witch hunt against us. Let's see what we can pin on Rangers before we bring Hibs in to it. 

There is photographic evidence of Wallace being assaulted. That in itself is inexcusable not to mention the fact there has been another 5 assaults on Rangers staff potentially. 

The whole club (Rangers) must take this anger, rage and disappointment in to next season and let it spur us on to dominate. 

That was a victory for the rest of Scotland today, not just Hibs. Even Hearts pubs had Hibs flags flying out them this morning.

The best part is we have the resources and fan base to wipe the floor with the lot of them and not feel the need to make friends in the process. 

Fenian bastards should be hung out to dry