Happy With This Seasons Achievements?

disappointed we lost of course but the main thing this season was getting back into the premiership which we achieved. the cup runs were great but they were always bonuses as far as i was concerned this season. aye i'd have loved to win today but whatever.

the difference between them and us is that we'll be playing in the premiership next season and we'll win another scottish cup in no time. they will be spending a 3rd season in the championship and that was their first scottish cup in over 100 years. 

Overall we should be happy with what we have achieved this season, and look forward to even better things with all the new signings that are coming.

I am disappointed we didn't win the cup today and hope the hatred and violence shown towards our players and Club by the scum reserves, don't make MW turn his back on managing our great club, he looked really shocked and disgusted by it all.

Fucking right I am. 

It's been on the whole a great season. Bad games here and there but we're fucking back. 

W&W Put together a team in no time to win us the league.

They'll start again. Keep the ones that are capable and year on year evolve to match our targets and create a better team/squad.

Buzzing for the new season.

We did better than I hoped. But today leaves a bitter taste.

Looking forward now to new signings, a stronger team and a new season.

Hibs will wake up tomorrow and realise they're still stuck in the Championship.

Yes - MW must see the obvious reasons for falling short at the end of the season.

Going from the shambles of Motherwell last year, to winning the league with ease and with a new, hastily assembled squad and way of playing, was brilliant.

Of course not, the fucking chance to play in Europe and our player s can't turn up. That is all I was getting told since the Tim's game, with this squad, the tim game was a fucking once off.

Need a good few changes starting with three at the back, two in midfield, and one up front, all starters, no bench warmers.

I am not happy that we got promoted with ease.Winning the Petrofac was decent also.The attacking play and scoring in all but 2 games(Killie and Livingston) is pleasing.There is work to be done and we do need to strengthen.If players are injured,suspended or cup tied our bench is weak and when we use substitutions they can weaken us also.Before a ball was kicked I would have been delighted with what we have achieved.Today was a big opportunity missed and I am annoyed but I will not dwell on it too long.We have no divine right to win games.At 2-1 we should see it out.It is a shame missing out on euro run although I hope this is used to spur us on next season and funds are made available to get better quality throughout the team.