Shiels and Clark

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

FFS, picking on two players who hardly ever start a game?!

The team were pish before they came on. Shiels is well done and as for Clark, we did sign him and he doesn't pick himsel so I just can't see why these two are being scapegoated and if you want to compare abilities, Wilson and Kiernan wouldn't get a game with an amateur team FFS, a bomb scare the both of them and that taig no mark who has done fuck all this season absolutely shredded Kiernan. Think you should be looking at the regular starters who apart from Miller were a disgrace and I don't count Zal, as he isn't a regular starter either.

It's a thread on an Internet forum, I'm hardly picking on them :lol: 

There's plenty of other threads about the other players if you'd rather have a go at them.

I know the team were pish but Shiels and Clark were dreadful when they came on. I didn't say that they were the sole reasons why we lost but subs are supposed to make a positive impact and they were hopeless.

And they've both had more than enough minutes this season to warrant the criticism. 

33 minutes ago, SasaPapacLoyal said:

Tbh I don't even blame clark. He's fucking dreadful and cant help that. It's warburtons fault for continuing to play him. His subs have been pretty poor all season 

MW has rarely, if ever, in his time at Rangers had a strong bench, hopefully with some investment that will change.

8 hours ago, the goal machine said:

Let's hope these two are told first thing on Monday that their contracts aren't being renewed. Shiels is usually a trier but he played today as if the ball was a fucking alien concept. Haven't really liked him since he hid at Tannadice when we lost 3-0 and he was the same today. Zelalem is a player that gets criticised a lot more than him and he showed 10x the ability and bottle.

Clark just has no ability whatsoever. He is an absolutely bog-standard Scottish footballer that has done well to play for us for 3 years. Good riddance to them both.

Don't think I've seen two subs make such a negative impact on the team.

Have to agree with all of that. I've being critical of Zalalem as I just don't get the hype surrounding him but yesterday he showed real class, and Sheils was worse than useless when he replaced the lad, Clark I have backed to the hilt when others have slated him, but again yesterday was just too sub standard to defend. Neither should ever wear a Rangers jersey again it's that simple. 

7 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Clark can be summed up in one simple example from today. 92nd minute...ball at his feet, no player around him. Yet he somehow manages to stumble over the ball and it goes out for a throw.... from which they won a corner from which they won the game.

County cockspangle.

That can be forgiven.

It was not bothering his arse to track the men pouring forward as a result. Total lack of effort and desire.

Cunt can be binned now at least. 

I feel sorry for the likes of young Burt. Actually, I feel heart sick for the boy. MW would rather bring on absolute tripe like Shiels and Clark than bring him on. 

What sort of message does that send out to the boy? It's a bit like someone offering you a perfectly good, though slightly rough, ham piece but turning it down to tuck into your shite sandwich instead. 

If Warburton had sent out Burt when we were 2-1 up and told him to run it to the corner flag everytime he got the ball, what's the worst that could've happened? 

Nicky Clark... Actually embarassing guys of that standard play for Rangers, as mentioned above if it wasnt bad enough him making a complete arse of it with nobody around him leading to their goal, the laziness and no attempt to even work back to atone for his error.

He can get to fuck and less said about Shiels, Law, Templeton etc the better.

9 hours ago, the goal machine said:

Let's hope these two are told first thing on Monday that their contracts aren't being renewed. Shiels is usually a trier but he played today as if the ball was a fucking alien concept. Haven't really liked him since he hid at Tannadice when we lost 3-0 and he was the same today. Zelalem is a player that gets criticised a lot more than him and he showed 10x the ability and bottle.

Clark just has no ability whatsoever. He is an absolutely bog-standard Scottish footballer that has done well to play for us for 3 years. Good riddance to them both.

Don't think I've seen two subs make such a negative impact on the team.

True, but so did most of the team

4 minutes ago, Tav's Bandage said:

Nicky Clark... Actually embarassing guys of that standard play for Rangers, as mentioned above if it wasnt bad enough him making a complete arse of it with nobody around him leading to their goal, the laziness and no attempt to even work back to atone for his error.

He can get to fuck and less said about Shiels, Law, Templeton etc the better.

Your wrong about Clark regarding effort mate, one thing he's not is lazy, aye he's not good enough but ffs the lad doesn't ever stop trying. 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Your wrong about Clark regarding effort mate, one thing he's not is lazy, aye he's not good enough but ffs the lad doesn't ever stop trying. 

Must have missed the last goal yesterday? 

Think Miller would have stood and watched them bolt past him? 

41 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Nothing against Clark he simply isn't a good enough footballer. He always gives his best but his best isn't good enough for Rangers sadly. 

He didn't give his best though, he lost the ball and then couldn't be arsed to try and win it back. He just stood and watched as the Hivs player ran off with the ball which led to the corner they score the winner. He should have been one of the most energetic players on the park when he came on. 

12 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Well watch back their 3rd goal and show me where he tried to win the ball back for his error.

He might run about aimlessly yes but he was a lazy wee prick yesterday

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Law should have been brought on before both, at least he can carry the ball forward and control the ball. Something has definitely happened with Law this year.

Law is shite as well. He cost us a goal against the tims. Thankfully they'll all be gone next year. 

9 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Clark shouldn't have been on.

2-1 up with ten to go, the basics is bring on a midfielder.

MW is still learning.

Spot on.

Law for waggy, job done. 

MW seems too stubborn to change this bizarre sub thing he does. With Europe at stake he fucked up the tactics in the last 10. 

But learn I hope he does and quickly. 

Have never been so disappointed in Clark as I was yesterday. It was him who lost the ball when we had Hibs under pressure......they take it off him and force a save from West, resulting corner and goal game over.

I was disgusted, all he had to do was pass the fucking thing.