Richard Wilson

Incredible, just read his report and has mentioned The Billy Boys singing and flares. If there was any proof needed that football in this country is fucked, this is it. He honestly seems to think that this is on a par with invading a pitch and assaulting players. What an utter utter cunt of a man! 

Just now, dummiesoot said:

I didn't hear the Billy boys sung at all, then again the performance of the team was so turgid, perhaps I had tuned out.

The Billy boys was sung just after the police horses came in and separated the fans, Probly done as a kinda 'fuck you'

3 minutes ago, daverfc13 said:

The Billy boys was sung just after the police horses came in and separated the fans, Probly done as a kinda 'fuck you'

OK, I had switched off the telly by that point, I saw no need to inflict more pain on my eyes. I missed the trouble at Motherwell last season too for the same reason.

• Don't sing naughty songs - may incite a riot.
  • Don't bring that flag - may incite a riot
  • Don't take your top off when you score or run off the park - may incite a riot
  • Don't sing about terrorists - may incite a riot

Hibs fans start a riot - erm... erm....I'm sure the Rangers fans sang the Billy Boys!!!

Its long passed the stage where all press conferences and interviews should be done within the club. Any media obligations as part of the tv deals should be one word answers to questions that give the media fuck all to work with. We should welcome, focus and strengthen the relationships with the media organisations who have no bias or agenda against our club. 

Just now, dummiesoot said:

OK, I had switched off the telly by that point, I saw no need to inflict more pain on my eyes. I missed the trouble at Motherwell last season too for the same reason.

I'm the same. That header went in and the commentators were spunking in their briefs and I'm sure they turned up the crowd too. Turned it off at that moment. 

It was a sore one to take but we were second best. What hurts is our players being assaulted and our fans goaded and the press covering it up like its no big deal. 

We all know what the outcome would be if it was us that done that. Look how they tried to spin religious motivation onto lemons attack. They never stop to think he got slapped for the simple fact that he's an unlikeable fuckwit. 

34 minutes ago, thehost said:

Richard wilson

a supposed rangers fan who mills about with other supposed rangers fans

Attended same secondary school as him and was in same year as him for the full 6 years - he wore a Rangers top to PE a couple of times - that's as close as he got to being a Rangers fan in my opinion. I had a season ticket and attended all the Gers games, he could not even give you the names of half the first team players and never attended games. A stuck up wee guy who probably knew more about rugby than football. If he was really a Rangers fan then he should be backing the club in his reports, yesterday's shame was Hiberniain FC, cameras don't lie!

1 minute ago, Almacger said:

Attended same secondary school as him and was in same year as him for the full 6 years - he wore a Rangers top to PE a couple of times - that's as close as he got to being a Rangers fan in my opinion. I had a season ticket and attended all the Gers games, he could not even give you the names of half the first team players and never attended games. A stuck up wee guy who probably knew more about rugby than football. If he was really a Rangers fan then he should be backing the club in his reports, yesterday's shame was Hiberniain FC, cameras don't lie!

Doesn't surprise me to read any of that.

His article was a disgrace.

Just now, thehost said:

if the club was actually run by real rangers men they should be banning this cunt.

The BBC, as a whole, should be banned along with every journalist working for a Scottish newspaper. We should tell the police we are not paying for them to be in our stadium and they can police the crowds off the premises but we will employ a proper security company to deal with the crowds in the stadium. No Hibs fan should be allowed in to Ibrox without their scummy club accepting that it was their fans that were entirely responsible for yesterdays disgrace and a 6 figure donation to Rangers Charity Foundation as recompense for the assaults on Rangers staff. That is within our control, I can't see anything other than the most mealy mouthed response from anyone else.

For a journo to bring up the singing of a naughty song by some fans when there are other fans committing criminal damage and risking people's safety seems a bit childish and petty.

The song was only sung after the hivs fans entered the Rangers end of the ground and goaded our support, I suppose he would rather there was a pitched battle rather than a naughty song

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

For a journo to bring up the singing of a naughty song by some fans when there are other fans committing criminal damage and risking people's safety seems a bit childish and petty.

The song was only sung after the hivs fans entered the Rangers end of the ground and goaded our support, I suppose he would rather there was a pitched battle rather than a naughty song

He is as bad as the rest at BBC Sport it seems, no song can compare with the riot the Hibs fans caused yesterday. The attacks on our players was a new low in the hatred of our Club. Bastards.