• Poland
    • Portugal
    • Republic of bhigotry
    • Russia
    • Spain
    • Sweden
    • Some other nasty foreigners

26 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Okay, thanks for saying I'm similar to Tom Cruise. The mongo point still stands however.

Thanks for getting to the point quicker.

You are on the autism spectrum too, my friend. For sure.

So, probably better not to go around calling people 'mongos' - unless we are onto Flash Gordon. I see that word a lot on here as used by some of the mostobviously (this is now one word) greatest brains ever to be shat into creation.

But I am gonna go out on a limb and call you a massive twat anyway. Think of yourself as some big clitoris that invades a Japanese model city.

And hopefully fucks off because humanity thinks you have fuck all to offer, so they send in Godzilla. Humanity's a bit like that.

Sorry, mate. Wasn't my call. It was Japan who said: 'Fuck off, you are really stupid person.'

If anyone else can spot the underlying stuff in there... just PM me...

It's not gonna fly on here. 

8 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Thanks for getting to the point quicker.

You are on the autism spectrum too, my friend. For sure.

So, probably better not to go around calling people 'mongos' - unless we are onto Flash Gordon. I see that word a lot on here as used by some of the mostobviously (this is now one word) greatest brains ever to be shat into creation.

But I am gonna go out on a limb and call you a massive twat anyway. Think of yourself as some big clitoris that invades a Japanese model city.

And hopefully fucks off because humanity thinks you have fuck all to offer, so they send in Godzilla. Humanity's a bit like that.

Sorry, mate. Wasn't my call. It was Japan who said: 'Fuck off, you are really stupid person.'

Are you high, or just a massive fanny? I'm going to have to plump for the latter.

6 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Are you high, or just a massive fanny? I'm going to have to plump for the latter.

High.. Massive... Fanny... How easy was it for me to control your mind and language from what I posted?

That's just one post. Imagine if you read the papers every day or watched the news every night?

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Och aye mate, ye pyoor controlled ma mind so ye did :wanker: 

I provoked an image of Godzilla fighting a big clitoris in a Japanese city with one shitty paragraph.

If I can do that to you in an instant. Imagine what the news and the TV is doing to you. 

It's worth thinking about.  Perhaps they are 'pyoor controlling your mind?'

Be vigilant. Take care. and most of all, don't take any more shit, Bronzy.

I am actually on your side. You wankfuck. 

2 hours ago, WadeWilson said:

I provoked an image of Godzilla fighting a big clitoris in a Japanese city with one shitty paragraph.

If I can do that to you in an instant. Imagine what the news and the TV is doing to you. 

It's worth thinking about.  Perhaps they are 'pyoor controlling your mind?'

Be vigilant. Take care. and most of all, don't take any more shit, Bronzy.

I am actually on your side. You wankfuck. 

Colin-Farrell-WTF.gif

4 hours ago, BF2 said:

Through the group stage with 3 draws, last minute goal against the run of play in the last 16 against Croatia and through the quarters on penalties. Cunts. 

They've got their name on the cup already, with that sort of form. I don't know how good they are, or indeed bad, as I've fallen asleep during the 2nd half of most of their games..

3 hours ago, WadeWilson said:

High.. Massive... Fanny... How easy was it for me to control your mind and language from what I posted?

That's just one post. Imagine if you read the papers every day or watched the news every night?

Lay off the ginger beer ya mad bastard :lol:

8 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Wade Wilson=Lucy

There is similarities for sure.

They both try to appear as though they are intellectuals but end up sounding like the town drunk shouting at pigeons down the park.

Their idea of humour makes everyone else cringe and unless you down 6 litres of White Lightning you will struggle to work out what the fuck they are actually going on about.

In short they are bat shit crazy but at least Lucy had a set of tits and a vag...

7 hours ago, The Godfather said:

There is similarities for sure.

They both try to appear as though they are intellectuals but end up sounding like the town drunk shouting at pigeons down the park.

Their idea of humour makes everyone else cringe and unless you down 6 litres of White Lightning you will struggle to work out what the fuck they are actually going on about.

In short they are bat shit crazy but at least Lucy had a set of tits and a vag...

Reading his last few comments I could just picture the bad guy from that horror film, can't mind what it was called, red cheeked clown was the dude

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Apparently it's Robson-Canoe up front tonight for Wales. 

According to fat boy, anyway.

It is, Vokes dropped. Saw it on SSN. Apparently Belgium really struggled with him in their qualifying games, plus it's a brand new defence for Belgium tonight. Makes sense.

Just now, ben51 said:

It is, Vokes dropped. Saw it on SSN. Apparently Belgium really struggled with him in their qualifying games, plus it's a brand new defence for Belgium tonight. Makes sense.

I know mate. Just commenting on the fud's pronunciation.