• Poland
    • Portugal
    • Republic of bhigotry
    • Russia
    • Spain
    • Sweden
    • Some other nasty foreigners

3 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

TBH, I think France will beat Germany tomorrow. But your point remains, whichever of these gets to the final will probably get beaten.

Germany are without Hummels, Khedira and Gomez and I still think they'll win comfortably. Had Boateng not put his hands up in the box for no apparent reason against Italy, Germany looked like they'd have scored another couple.

When on top form, no other country in the world is anywhere near them. Different class altogether. However the 3 previously mentioned players will undoubtedly be a huge miss.

1 minute ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Germany are without Hummels, Khedira and Gomez and I still think they'll win comfortably. Had Boateng not put his hands up in the box for no apparent reason against Italy, Germany looked like they'd have scored another couple.

When on top form, no other country in the world is anywhere near them. Different class altogether. However the 3 previously mentioned players will undoubtedly be a huge miss.

Rumour was that Schweinsteiger was also a doubt.

I'm thinking that France will progress as they have home advantage and they really seemed to click against Iceland.

9 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Gomez is a massive miss i think , they dont have any proper shape when he isnt up front 

22 hours ago, badjon said:

Germany all the way in my house. Had the pleasure of watching the last two games in southern Germany at the oblig BBQ'S. Great stuff. Missus is German so they are my adopted team. Oh and getting a crate of 20 beers for about £7 does help make the party. Although last time we were drinking this stuff.

http://www.vogelbraeu.de/6_1.html

Check the prices-Germans think what we pay for substandard beer is ludicrous.

Anyway hopefully a German and Welsh progression.

Best of the best

hell.png 

25 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

No way is that Renato Sanchez 18

I'm not implying anything about you but why is it only ever black players people say this about? :lol:

Here's 17 year-old Norman Whiteside:

Norman+WHITESIDE+-+Panini+Irlande+Du+Nor

and 18 year-old Giuseppe Bergomi

bergomi-1982.jpg

Was telling every cunt at work that draw half-time, draw full time was the only sensible bet in semi-finals of big tournaments where the pressure of losing is intense.. 

I'm not a betting man. 

Most of them were backing Wales after 90 minutes. 

4 minutes ago, JamieD said:

I'm not implying anything about you but why is it only ever black players people say this about? :lol:

Here's 17 year-old Norman Whiteside:

Norman+WHITESIDE+-+Panini+Irlande+Du+Nor

and 18 year-old Giuseppe Bergomi

bergomi-1982.jpg

Lukaku was the size of sanchez at 16 .