Over 33,000 Season Tickets Renewed - A Club Record [Now Over 42,000 Sold]

Just now, Creampuff said:

Why are you so desperate to make it look like we have shite fans? 

[except you, Fury. I know you're looking in. Bellend]

This bits just in yer head.

Nowhere do i suggest we have shite fans.

9 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

You're suggesting that Ibrox was empty while we were in the lower leagues and now the glory hunters are coming back. How is that not suggesting we have shite fans? 

I'm no suggesting anything,div 3 was mobbed,then crowds dwindled,then crowds picked up and now we're back we will have our glory hunters.

Your'e the one that's interpreting that as Rangers have shite fans,i sat amongst some of the best,the ones that continued to go when the fitbaw was that shite it made you want to tear yer eyes out. 

So gonnae no gees this pish about what i'm suggesting or not suggesting,i suggest you just read rather than add yer own slant to what i said:541:

10 minutes ago, RFC#1. said:

I'm no suggesting anything,div 3 was mobbed,then crowds dwindled,then crowds picked up and now we're back we will have our glory hunters.

Your'e the one that's interpreting that as Rangers have shite fans,i sat amongst some of the best,the ones that continued to go when the fitbaw was that shite it made you want to tear yer eyes out. 

So gonnae no gees this pish about what i'm suggesting or not suggesting,i suggest you just read rather than add yer own slant to what i said:541:

So we have lots of glory hunters but we're not shite fans.... Righto.

9 minutes ago, BF2 said:

So we have lots of glory hunters but we're not shite fans.... Righto.

Glad we could clear that up

Every club has glory hunters that turn up when shit gets good its no ma problem if you don't know that or are unwilling to accept that.

1 minute ago, RFC#1. said:

Glad we could clear that up

Every club has glory hunters that turn up when shit gets good its no ma problem if you don't know that or are unwilling to accept that.

So were the people who packed out Ibrox in the lower leagues different people to the ones who will be there next season?  Were they tourists?  Your argument makes no sense.

Just now, BF2 said:

So were the people who packed out Ibrox in the lower leagues different people to the ones who will be there next season?  Were they tourists?  Your argument makes no sense.

Its no an argument,its an opinion,i also mind when the ub ultras :lol:decided no to bother goin either.

There were plenty times Ibrox wasn't packed out as you say.

However i'm pretty sure we'll be full this season

5 minutes ago, BF2 said:

I blame this cunt, it's all his fault...

6fd9f70d4570e3aa11d2a167789129fe.jpg

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/daisuke-gets-his-story/

Guaranteed he won't be at Ibrox next season.

2 minutes ago, RFC#1. said:

Its no an argument,its an opinion,i also mind when the ub ultras :lol:decided no to bother goin either.

There were plenty times Ibrox wasn't packed out as you say.

However i'm pretty sure we'll be full this season

For cup games and when the boycott was on.  This already been explained to you a number of times.

48 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Just back from the ticket office, was queued out the door and was waiting for 45 minutes to be served. I'd be incredibly surprised if they don't sell out within the next couple of weeks.

You know if they're open tomorrow bud?

7 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

I just renewed mine there, does anyone know if you can get a transfer after you renew and how you would go about doing it

Wait until the renewal date is up and you will have to contact them about transferring and they will contact you with options and available seats after you choose your preferred area. Pretty sure this is what happened when I changed from the Govan to the Copland. 

6 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Wait until the renewal date is up and you will have to contact them about transferring and they will contact you with options and available seats after you choose your preferred area. Pretty sure this is what happened when I changed from the Govan to the Copland. 

So just phone up tomorrow? I know the exact seat, its my old one that I missed out on last year because I didn't have the money to renew earlier :lol: Its next to all ma pals but one of them can't renew so I'm moving back 

Just now, Skyson1872 said:

So just phone up tomorrow? I know the exact seat, its my old one that I missed out on last year because I didn't have the money to renew earlier :lol: Its next to all ma pals but one of them can't renew so I'm moving back 

Will imagine it will take time to activate everyone's number to their seat, but would probably be best to phone them tomorrow and get some info (pretty sure the TO is open until 2). Transfers take priority over public sale anyway, so as long as the seat is free and isn't assigned to an active Rangers number don't see the problem. 

3 hours ago, Skyson1872 said:

I just renewed mine there, does anyone know if you can get a transfer after you renew and how you would go about doing it

They will take a fee for doing this also. Think I got charged £35.00 when I changed seats two seasons ago.

Public sale will not be started until fans like yourself who want to change seats get sorted.