Ally McCoist doing a Twitter Q&A with the Sun tonight

graeme_4

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder why he's dipping his toe in the world of publicity again.  I know he's done a few commentaries and adverts but he has kept a low profile relatively speaking.

Maybe he thinks it's time to get back in to football or tv properly.  I wish he hadn't chosen the scummy Sun though - could be the DR which in some ways would be worse!

12 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It will be highly monitored and edited, still I hope he gets asked a few pertinent questions.

That's the thing I don't think he will. I could be wrong and I hope I am. However there is a lot of anger out there, which is perfectly understandable and reasonable IMO and there are also a lot of unanswered questions. Those questions won't be answered on twitter though I don't think, especially with the constraints of character limitation. 

I'd imagine he will get a barrel of abuse, as well as some pleasantries. I can't see any real in depth revelations or debate. You can't really get that. An interview outwith twitter which consisted of an open, frank grown up debate without name calling, obscenities and abuse would be far more beneficial to all concerned in my opinion. 

It would be very interesting to hear his thoughts, opinions of all that's gone before. Whether that happens or whether I agree is another matter.

This however has car crash written all over it. And probs won't be great PR for us, which will be unfair as it will get blown out of context as usual.

27 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I wonder why he's dipping his toe in the world of publicity again.  I know he's done a few commentaries and adverts but he has kept a low profile relatively speaking.

Maybe he thinks it's time to get back in to football or tv properly.  I wish he hadn't chosen the scummy Sun though - could be the DR which in some ways would be worse!

He's got very good mates in both tabloids. I'm sure it was just a toss of the coin with one he went with. 

49 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Ally McCoist doing a Twitter Q&A with the Sun tonight...

With a hashtag of #ForTheFans

...incoming... :dioufcheer:

For whose fans exactly.  The whole thing will be infested by the unwashed.

Like everything Rangers related.

#ObsessedGypsyBheasts

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

He's on posters in ladbrooks Windows.

A greedy cunt.