Got a move from the broomie to sw4

WATP84JRL

14 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

Was this a good move it's all I could get. And it had to be done so my lad could get OF tickets.

Just go on the Official site and select where you got the new seats on the stadium planner and you can select view from that area.

10 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

Cheers. But i as wondering if they were decent seats to move to. 

Seats are the same mate, blue plastic. The padded ones in the Main Stand would have been better though.

This is a moment that in 10 years time you will look back on and really appreciate and think - this is where it all started.

Absolutely fantastic news and warmly received by all on RM.

Congratulations again mate, really well done.

And well done for not responding to the fishing here. (tu)

I'm guessing that's cos you want to protect your 72 Posts count :P

So as a gift to you, here's the stadium plan.  Click on "view from area" and a photo will load up.

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/seatSelection.aspx?product=ST1617&stand=ENC&area=SW4&stadium=IB&an=a41&campaign=61&type=S

I often sit in SW4 (row B), and tbh the view is pretty pish and the weather's pretty pish - but it's close to BF1 so that keeps you entertained during dull moments. (tu)

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I sit in SW4. I'll be keeping an eye on you for behaviour which brings the club's name into disrepute 

He's clearly a wrong 'un, just phone FOCUS now and get them to swarm the section mate, only way to keep him under control.