Reyna

markem

Reyna told the club's website: "It was an incredible night. The noise level is something I will never forget – from the moment we came out for the warm-up to the end of the game.

"We still had a job to do back in Parma, but if you look back at that team, it was an incredible achievement. They had world-class players throughout their team, but it showed the level we had in our team that we were able to compete with them and qualify.

"The goal for me was special for the importance more than anything as it helped us get through into the Champions League. It was amazing, and like I said, more than anything I will remember the noise that night. Ibrox was absolutely amazing and I had never experienced anything like that night in my career in terms of the energy and the support."

It really was a incredible night - hard to explain but for me it was like the crowd became one and a force that truly willed the team onto a win.

An image that summed it all up:

110899-champions-league-3rd-qualifying-r

Gutted that I missed that game. Was in the north of Scotland at the time and fucking belted it back to the cottage I was staying in after work to see it.

Sat with an English guy I didn't know that well watching it, wishing I was there.

Even just watching it on the telly you could feel it.

Stood in the pissing rain for 2 hours at the rangers shop in sauchihall street to get a ticket for this game. Was about 15-20 bears left in the cue infront of me. Manager of the shop come out and told us the tickets were sold out. Gutted so a was.

I was behind  the goal at the Copland  end the atmosphere  was tremendous  I remember  buffoon  having to run to the edge of his box to shout instructions  to his players and one time on his way back to his line he gave us a clap and a thumbs up,the noise that night from start to finish  has been one of the best games iv been to.

8 hours ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

How the fuck is there an advert for the manky mobs game against leicester on here surely this is a noise up ?

Screenshot_2016-07-05-00-19-11.png

The adverts you see are different to others. It goes on what you search. :pipe:

I block all my ads so I don't see any as they piss me off.

11 hours ago, NetherburnBear said:

I was behind  the goal at the Copland  end the atmosphere  was tremendous  I remember  buffoon  having to run to the edge of his box to shout instructions  to his players and one time on his way back to his line he gave us a clap and a thumbs up,the noise that night from start to finish  has been one of the best games iv been to.

Remember that well, considering the abuse we gave him behind the goal that night I thought buffon showed real class when he turned and applauded us at the end.