Rumour doing the rounds....

MisterC

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

You don't have a high rep count for your fishing trips Mr c

The day I care about my rep count is the day I give up and ban myself from here :D It does remind me of the time a member on here sent me a pm upset because people were giving him negatives rep points and reducing his rep and he was quite proud of the rep he had built up. :lol: rep schmep that's what I say....

Just now, MisterC said:

The day I care about my rep count is the day I give up and ban myself from here :D It does remind me of the time a member on here sent me a pm upset because people were giving him negatives rep points and reducing his rep and he was quite proud of the rep he had built up. :lol: rep schmep that's what I say....

I like "dontgiveafuckery"

Well, well, well RVP now at 10/1 to join Rangers: http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/07/15/everton-join-rangers-as-surprise-bookies-contenders-to-sign-robi/

Could Everton bring Robin van Persie to Goodison Park, or will Rangers lure him to Ibrox? Both are possibility say bookmakers.

Over the past 24 hours two teams have seen their odds cut substantially on signing Dutch striker Robin van Persie.

Everton are listed as second favourites among British clubs at 8/1, while Rangers are a surprise 10/1.

Neither team were listed among the possible options by SkyBet at midday on Thursday, but are now cited as strong surprise contenders to sign the Fenerbahce striker.

Van Persie scored 16 goals in 31 games in the Turkish Super Lig last season, one year after being sold by Manchester United after falling out of favour with Louis van Gaal.

Van Persie led United to win the Premier League title in 2012/13, winning the Golden Boot, having led the scoring the previous season with Arsenal.

He turns 33 in August but still possesses a sharp eye for goal and could benefit from linking up with new Everton boss and compatriot Ronald Koeman.

Also in the race for his signature are Middlesbrough, favourites at 3/1, although The Guardian reported last week that they have 'cooled interest' in the striker, having previously been linked as suitors.

West Ham are priced at 9/1, although The Mail's report that they turned down the chance to sign the veteran last week would appear to put them out of the running for now.

The other option at the forefront of the mix if Van Persie leaves Fenerbahce is that he will sign for 'any Chinese Super League club', at 7/1.

Rangers could be an attractive option for the striker if he really wants to become a hero, with the Gers returning to the top flight in Scotland for the first time in four years.

Yet if Van Persie was to move to Ibrox to join Mark Warburton's side he would have to take a large pay cut, and would not be able to compete with what Everton could offer.