****Your official Rangers v The Accies thread ****

AlCapone

On 03/08/2016 at 9:24 AM, Turnberry18 said:

If we are going to say what the team should be it's pointless playing a different formation. I find it interesting that some people would take Kranjcar out of the team for Windass, and I can understand that to degree, but he has to start in my opinion. He is too good to leave out.

Its a tough one as he needs to play to get fit but people want quicker more mobile players in the middle, its a good problem to have.

Guest Lloyd72

Wallace at CB might not be a bad thing, sure he played there under Mccall before and did a job. He has pace and is a good defender. Not too worried about it.

11 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

Wallace is never a CB. How many times do you see him attack the ball in the air and win a header?

He's a great full back, but never a CB.

I think this is what the youngsters are for, a perfect opportunity and experience for them

obviously would be ideal if we had the CB we were looking for but if all else fails use the young guys

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Its a tough one as he needs to play to get fit but people want quicker more mobile players in the middle, its a good problem to have.

I'd play Kranjcar at this time, he's just far too good a player for us not to play him. He was frustrated against Burnley, chasing the game didn't help, but I think he'll do really well. We've needed a player that can unlock a team that defends from their midfield, he can do that. Windass is an impressive player though, and no doubt will get his chance as the season goes on. 

6 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

I wouldn't start with Miller. I like Kenny, but his time in the team should be limited at the moment. McKay, Waghorn, O'Halloran should be our front three, and Dodoo and Forrester the main subs for those three, at the moment. We shouldn't underestimate that Dodoo and Forrester will be pushing for a start as well though as the season goes on though. 

On 8/1/2016 at 6:13 PM, Turnberry18 said:

Would agree with not starting with Miller. If in doubt go with the younger guys.

I also doubt we'll see Hill, Barton, Krancjar and Miller all start in the same team too often. Any two(three at the most) of these four starting is probably enough.