****Your official Rangers v The Accies thread ****

AlCapone

2 minutes ago, JockyWilsonspants said:

Would agree with not starting with Miller. If in doubt go with the younger guys.

I also doubt we'll see Hill, Barton, Krancjar and Miller all start in the same team too often. Any two(three at the most) of these four starting is probably enough.

I'm not convinced by Hill, I might be wrong, but not impressed so far.

I know fuck all about Hamilton Accies but they seem to only have two forwards according to their website. We may get away with playing Wallace at CB, and we certainly shouldn't use it as an excuse for a bad result because anything less than a victory is a disgrace, however they don't seem to pose as much of a threat as say Dundee did last season. Albeit Hemmings had a bad day.

We have to bear in mind here that Warburton didn't say anything about any injuries today during his press conference. On that knowledge, I'd go with:

Foderingham; Tavernier, Hill, Wilson, Wallace; Rossiter, Barton, Forrester; O'Halloran, Waghorn, McKay.

36 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

We have to bear in mind here that Warburton didn't say anything about any injuries today during his press conference. On that knowledge, I'd go with:

Foderingham; Tavernier, Hill, Wilson, Wallace; Rossiter, Barton, Forrester; O'Halloran, Waghorn, McKay.

Wilson is suspended. Have you not been following the thread?

If it's true enough that hill is injured and Wilson suspended then I think it would be a detrimental to our team to move Wallace.

I'd be more inclined to play Barton in with Kiernan and have Joey at sweeper role.

We have plenty bodies to cover in midfield with say halliday, Forrester n krancjar starting. 

Barton is good enough to play such a role in my opinion.