****Your official Rangers v The Accies thread ****

AlCapone

7 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

I had a Rangers supporting mate tell me before the semi final we would get destroyed and that we would be lucky to get out of it with a 2-0 loss. Safe to say I never spoke to him again, nothing I hate more than people who claim to be something they are not. I'm not accusing anyone on here of doing that but it baffles me to see so many Rangers fans looking to praise our rivals and bring our own supporters confidence in the team down by spreading bullshit facts.

You never spoke to your mate again because he thought we'd lose a game of football. 

Ok then...

Wes

Tav   Wilson     Hill     Wallace

Barton         Rossitor

Kranjcar

MOH     Waggy      Mckay

Really want to see Barton and Rossitor playing together as I think they are both quality players and we should have more than enough to brush aside Hamilton.

Anyway 5-0 gers

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Between him and Rossiter to start.  I'm in the Halliday camp but I'd go Rossiter and get a bit of bite in there to help Barton.

I like Rossiter a lot, but I would use experience for this match though. I think we should expect a tough match. I have a slight concern about our players playing the occasion; hopefully the manager has them focused on that point. I'd also like to see Barton use O'Halloran the way he used McKay against Burnley. His passes to Mckay were very good.

Foderingham

Tavernier    Kiernan     Wilson     Wallace

Barton

Kranjcar           Halliday

O'Halloran     Waghorn      Mckay

Although I can see Warburton starting Miller up top and Waghorn on the right.

6 minutes ago, ManchestGer said:

Foderingham

Tavernier    Kiernan     Wilson     Wallace

Barton

Kranjcar           Halliday

O'Halloran     Waghorn      Mckay

Although I can see Warburton starting Miller up top and Waghorn on the right.

O'Halloran needs to start; I really don't think the manager has a choice to make on that one.

Was a bit concerned after watching the Burnley game and seeing how easily a hard working high quality technical team nullified our normal passing/possession game and forced us deep and how easily they ripped open our defence at times. They really should have been 3-0 up at half time and 3-1 flattered us a bit.  At half time I thought it would end 4 or 5 nil. No team in Scotland will come close to the quality of Burnley although I still think if teams are well organised, work  hard and press us at the back they will force errors and cause us problems.  I think a few players were off the boil on Saturday and Niko still looks a bit short of match fitness.  Would still start him against hamilton though, it's game time he needs.

Wes

Tav          Kiernan        Wilson        Wallace

Barton

Niko                    Halliday

O'Halloran          Waghorn               McKay

Canny fucking wait for this, will be a good atmosphere and looking forward to the display in Broomloan front, will be a cracker .

20 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Was a bit concerned after watching the Burnley game and seeing how easily a hard working high quality technical team nullified our normal passing/possession game and forced us deep and how easily they ripped open our defence at times. They really should have been 3-0 up at half time and 3-1 flattered us a bit.  At half time I thought it would end 4 or 5 nil. No team in Scotland will come close to the quality of Burnley although I still think if teams are well organised, work  hard and press us at the back they will force errors and cause us problems.  I think a few players were off the boil on Saturday and Niko still looks a bit short of match fitness.  Would still start him against hamilton though, it's game time he needs.

Wes

Tav          Kiernan        Wilson        Wallace

Barton

Niko                    Halliday

O'Halloran          Waghorn               McKay

Canny fucking wait for this, will be a good atmosphere and looking forward to the display in Broomloan front, will be a cracker .

That's quite a unique team layout tiger!!

O'Halloran's best games for us will be Aberdeen, Celtic and Hearts away. Games where teams won't sit in against us. Stating the obvious by saying his biggest strength is his pace and teams playing 10 men behind the ball really don't suit him.

2 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

O'Halloran's best games for us will be Aberdeen, Celtic and Hearts away. Games where teams won't sit in against us. Stating the obvious by saying his biggest strength is his pace and teams playing 10 men behind the ball really don't suit him.

Aberdeen and Hearts will both sit in against us. Neilson gets slaughtered off his own fans for the negative tactics he set out in all the big games in the league last year. Aberdeen's biggest strength is their width, they are tailor made to take advantage of our attacking fullbacks caught up the pitch and countering. Never one to fear the sheep but they will be our toughest test in one off games while the smellies will be our rivals over the course of a season.