****Your official Rangers v The Accies thread ****

AlCapone

Absolutely Buzzing for today, would be good to make a statement today. The amount of chances that we were missing was a joke. Hopefully take 3 or 4 off them today. I don't think Wilson missing will be a big deal as we will be on the front foot for most of the game. 

8 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Miller for Dodoo and you're not far away.

Well I did think that at first, but with the injuries and suspensions accies have might not be a bad game for Dodoo to start and get the true thrill of the Ibrox crowd. Might be good to have Miller in reserve as an impact sub if things don't go to plan?

Here we go,we are now back where we belong,I am so much looking forward to this season, let's show them all that we are simply the best:7325:.

By the way, if anyone is travelling through from the east on the M8 this morning it's down to single lane in both directions at the Shawhead flyover.

5 minutes ago, The Monk said:

What's the best way to get from queen street to ibrox without subway, bus to Kinning park then walk?

Direct bus for a quid on Jamaica St or St Vincent street (see the pinned thread in BD) or train from central to dumbreck and a 15 min walk from there 

28 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Direct bus for a quid on Jamaica St or St Vincent street (see the pinned thread in BD) or train from central to dumbreck and a 15 min walk from there 

35 minutes ago, The Monk said:

What's the best way to get from queen street to ibrox without subway, bus to Kinning park then walk?

Taxi mate. Just fire in mine.

Lets fucking do this Rangers!

Take our chances today and I reckon we'll score 5. 

Think Warbs will go...

Wes

Tav Kiernan Hill Wallace

Barton Haliday Kranjcar

MOH Waghorn McKay

woild personally like to see Rossiter for Haliday.

C'mon Rangers!!?⚪️?