****Your official Rangers v The Accies thread ****

AlCapone

1 minute ago, StuartM6 said:

I keep changing my mind on the starting 11. Is Windass fit? Looks like he'll be one of our most important players this season.

Sure he was in training this week. Might come on as a sub. But completely agree, he's been a great player. Good aggression and skill. 

On 07/30/2016 at 5:04 PM, RFCRobertson said:

I would but I've got two Android Projects to start and finish for midnight tomorrow :lol: 

Fuck the projects,  more important work needing done here.  I'm sure they will understand.

20 minutes ago, _mcv_ said:

Fuck the projects,  more important work needing done here.  I'm sure they will understand.

Sorted it a few days ago :lol: Android studio wisnae working anyway. Lecturer was a right cunt 

2 hours ago, STILLGAME 55 said:

Fucking yes voter

Don't be hitting out with that kinda snide insinuation against me! :lol: 

Reading MW's quote on the Rangers website today.....".......our job is to go and deliver a performance."

Actually its not.   At least that's not the whole point.  The first job is to go out there and deliver a win.   As much as I'm all for good performances unless they are capped by winning then they don't earn 3 points.   I know he knows this but surely by now he must learn to translate his statements into a clearer understanding that up here in Scotland at Rangers it is always first and foremost about winning.   The sound bite (and MW does like his sound bites) should be more like 'our job is to get 3 points and if possible perform well.'

6 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

Reading MW's quote on the Rangers website today.....".......our job is to go and deliver a performance."

Actually its not.   At least that's not the whole point.  The first job is to go out there and deliver a win.   As much as I'm all for good performances unless they are capped by winning then they don't earn 3 points.   I know he knows this but surely by now he must learn to translate his statements into a clearer understanding that up here in Scotland at Rangers it is always first and foremost about winning.   The sound bite (and MW does like his sound bites) should be more like 'our job is to get 3 points and if possible perform well.'

One follows the other, if they perform well they will win.

I'm sure you both mean and want the same thing.

24 minutes ago, The Mongoose said:

My Side would be (A little controversial as McKay on Bench) 

Subs

Gilks, Keirnan , Hodson, Windass & McKay ....(.If Windass not Fit MOH )

13879212_10154592473090695_7320512654189766605_n.jpg

Very controversial I'd say - McKay's the first name on my team sheet. 

3 hours ago, Dazzler said:

One follows the other, if they perform well they will win.

I'm sure you both mean and want the same thing.

B******t. If  we score we will win. If we perform well but don't put our chances away, we will not win. It all depends on whether or not Waghorn has improved his shooting. He missed far too many chances last season.

30 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

B******t. If  we score we will win. If we perform well but don't put our chances away, we will not win. It all depends on whether or not Waghorn has improved his shooting. He missed far too many chances last season.

I would say performing well included putting your chances away. 

I wouldn't start with Miller. I like Kenny, but his time in the team should be limited at the moment. McKay, Waghorn, O'Halloran should be our front three, and Dodoo and Forrester the main subs for those three, at the moment. We shouldn't underestimate that Dodoo and Forrester will be pushing for a start as well though as the season goes on. 

39 minutes ago, TheMurray83 said:

Fod

Tavernier   Wilson  Kiernan  Wallace

Barton    

Krancjar    Halliday

MOH             Waghorn        McKay

Think this will be the team also 

2 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

Was Waghorn the only player playing up front last season? What about Kenny did everything he touched turn into goals? They play as a team,win as a team and suffer defeat as a team.There is way to much of this singling individuals for a teams perceived deficiencies on here.