New Kits on Megastore Website

Blue63

Was through at a funeral on wednesday from over the border and on way home did my usual ibrox stadium shop ritual visit .

Nothing there to buy as never seen it so empty - so bought a founders fathers shirt.

So dont know if that s allright or not my purchase respecting the people that deserve respect them.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Blue63 said:

I have been emailed by the Megastore, have we done a deal with Puma or the fat c'.t, is it OK to buy 16/17 kits ???

spending your own money is your decision, do you ask on RM what coffee to buy at Safeway?    

Your money, your choice, hopefully the club will get this clusterfuck sorted, should have been done months ago.

8 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

spending your own money is your decision, do you ask on RM what coffee to buy at Safeway?    

Your money, your choice, hopefully the club will get this clusterfuck sorted, should have been done months ago.

Safeway? You stuck in a time warp? :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Seems bears aren't buying and realise the megastore is just a Sports Direct shop dressed up as and noththing that actually benefits the club more than buying something at SD down the forge...

http://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/fan-boycott-bites-rangers-megastore-11711827

Someone should remind that reporter , that everything in all SD shops are always reduced 

This is a loada nonsense , One woman asked  "Is it just the shirts we've to boycott or the shorts as well, I don't want to buy anything I'm not supposed to " DIDNY HAPPEN FFS 

(Hope that shop is mobbed tomorrow before and after the game with people buying the kits , ) even though I'm no ashley fan . 

9 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Looks like it , company the size of Puma wouldny wanna be fucking about with contracts . Wonder if our board have consulted lawyers or what , helluva quite . Maybe we have and been told we're between a rock and a hard place  

Yes it has gone quiet and the whole thing has become ridiculous IMO. Surely we cannot go in like this for the next 5/6 years. :unsure:

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Yes it has gone quiet and the whole thing has become ridiculous IMO. Surely we cannot go in like this for the next 5/6 years. :unsure:

I can see us n puma having a mutual separation in the next season or two , all due to this clusterfuck this week . As ye say it's ridiculous , Fans aint happy ,club aint happy ,doubt puma are happy and fuck cares what sd think . Canny go on like this for future sales