Quietest I've ever seen Ibrox

BEE

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think most bears have had their fill of the betfred ,petrofac cup over last 4 years .I certainly have .

It means absolutely nothing to me .

This is the league cup mate.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I think most bears have had their fill of the betfred ,petrofac cup over last 4 years .I certainly have .

It means absolutely nothing to me .

More or less where I'm at. Been on CCCS for years but this year, even with everyone else taking up CCCS so they don't miss out on semi tickets, it just wasn't worth it.

I've always missed games having to travel and working to a certain time. I'll go to whatever cup games I can make (and probably miss out on the semis/finals) but that's my choice and I don't have to justify myself to someone who lives in Glasgow and travel isn't an issue for them.

1 minute ago, BEE said:

This is the league cup mate.

Sad to say mate but I have been working my balls off over last few days . The Cup final debacle and Saturdays no show has put me on a downer .

Hope it passes but as it's the league cup,even in this piss poor stupid format .Then of course it I want the Bears to win in style .

On my break at work.Have to follow it on radio.Gutted.My lad has a season ticket and travels up from Warrington every weekend home game as does our mate from Oxfordshire who left home at 5pm on Sat morning to make Hamilton game.Midweek games are impossible for them to get to.This is unfortunately true for many other fans for various reasons.Certainly does not make any of them plastic supporters just because others are lucky enough or affluent enough to make it to more games.

For those who are there tonight have a fantastic time and cheer that little bit louder for those of us who wish we could be.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Tbf we've around 60,000 at the 2 home games between them in this tournie. 

I'm baw Deep in college work the now and in all honesty I've spent a fortune this month :lol: so not happening for me 

That is an honest admission from you Rfc52 . I like it(tu)

1 minute ago, Jonnyboyrfc said:

The OP is a rocket - Peterhead in the league cup on a Tuesday night and 27k turnout? That's decent, pipe down and untwist your frillies son 

OP was an hour before kick off, several replies since.

1 minute ago, BEE said:

OP was an hour before kick off, several replies since.

Precisely - the OP was an hour before kick off :power_of_anguish: its always dead an hour before kick off and you're sitting there wondering where everyone is!!! Nugget