BEE

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Jonnyboyrfc said:

Precisely - the OP was an hour before kick off :power_of_anguish: its always dead an hour before kick off and you're sitting there wondering where everyone is!!! Nugget 

I live in Ibrox and that's the quietest I've seen it at that time - went to Bar 72 at half 6 and there was literally about 6 people in it. It picked up later and I've already posted there was a good attendance at the game and I jumped the gun.

As for, "rocket" and "nugget" - with patter like that thank fuck you don't post regularly :lol:

Just now, fanaticCR said:

Actually thought it was good for a Tuesday night against Peterhead.

Only reason OP was there early was for the pints he gets in the stadium pre match the cunt.

Beat me to it.

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Tbf we've around 60,000 at the 2 home games between them in this tournie. 

I'm baw Deep in college work the now and in all honesty I've spent a fortune this month :lol: so not happening for me 

Glory hunter. See you September 10th ya walloper.

I started my nightshift an hour early sunday and monday so I could go in at midnight tonight after the game but unfortunately couldnt get to my bed this morning. Still paid for my ticket and paid an extra 5.99 to watch it on RTV.

12 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

I started my nightshift an hour early sunday and monday so I could go in at midnight tonight after the game but unfortunately couldnt get to my bed this morning. Still paid for my ticket and paid an extra 5.99 to watch it on RTV.

You're as good as a tarrier in my book tbh.

:lol:

7 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

I thought it was a decent attendance tonight . I can go back to the time under John Greig where attendances were on a few occasions well under 10k 

I was at this game:

http://m.heraldscotland.com/sport/13175813.Ibrox_crowd_for_Clyde_cup_thrashing_was_a_29_year_low/

And I swear there was more people in the area prior to the game, I assume a lot of people utilised public transport today and turned up close to kick off.

I enjoy these these type of games.  Cheap tickets, good seats, almost a full strength team, few goals, nice evening.  I was at the Stranraer game too.  Better than sitting at home watching it on a dodgy stream (tu)

2.jpg

2 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

I was there, fuck everyone who wasn't.

A wee bit OTT given that not everyone who was not at the game was not there through choice.

I was at every game domestic and the vast majority of games European until my Old Man fell ill. I look after him now full time. Sometimes attendance at the game is not an option.

6 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I enjoy these these type of games.  Cheap tickets, good seats, almost a full strength team, few goals, nice evening.  I was at the Stranraer game too.  Better than sitting at home watching it on a dodgy stream (tu)

2.jpg

I sit just on the other side of the steps good game and a pretty good crowd.

12 hours ago, BEE said:

Absolute disgrace, game after our first game back in the top league and this could be the smallest attendance we've had for years. Support is absolutely riddled with plastics.

(1) A lot of supporters buses wont run to midweek games as it is not profitable

(2) For those who live out with Glasgow the kick off time is just not "doable" due to work finishing times and getting through the traffic.

13 hours ago, BEE said:

Absolute disgrace, game after our first game back in the top league and this could be the smallest attendance we've had for years. Support is absolutely riddled with plastics.

You obviously havent been going during the last 4 years. I have been to every home game and a number of cup games have had significantly less than that.......one in particular against Barry Fergusons Clyde, only the front of each stand was open and around 7-8000 were at the game.

Last nights was a healthy crowd, must have been around 22-24000 mark