English Football

Clemdog

4 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Keita replacing Wijnaldum will be a massive upgrade. 

If they sign a keeper then their XI is good enough to win the League. But I'm unsure whether they are mentally.  

The amount of points they lose in the last 10 minutes is ridiculous.

3 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

So Stoke got turned down by O'Neill and have ended up with Lambert :lol:

I didn't think the job seemed that unattractive. Something going on behind the scenes perhaps?

Apparently they're still paying off the transfer fees of a lot of deals previously done due to how the deals were structured. If they go down it genuinely sounds like they might not be around to come back up again.

When you look at the exodus of players that's slipped under the radar from there, it's quite scary!

6 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Apparently they're still paying off the transfer fees of a lot of deals previously done due to how the deals were structured. If they go down it genuinely sounds like they might not be around to come back up again.

When you look at the exodus of players that's slipped under the radar from there, it's quite scary!

First I've heard of that but not surprised given how the managerial search has went. 

Tonight's line-ups:

Man Utd: de Gea, Valencia, Jones, Smalling, Shaw, Pogba, Matic, Mata, Lingard, Martial, Lukaku.

Subs: Lindelof, Rojo, Rashford, Ander Herrera, Fellaini, McTominay, Joel Pereira.

Stoke: Butland, Bauer, Zouma, Martins Indi, Tymon, Fletcher, Shaqiri, Allen, Ireland, Choupo-Moting, Crouch.

Subs: Wimmer, Afellay, Adam, Diouf, Sobhi, Grant, Edwards.

Referee: Anthony Taylor.