English Football

Clemdog

Really decent watch this 

https://talksport.com/football/803961/danny-murphy-emotional-tribute-gerard-houllier-liverpool/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Based on how Danny Murphy is speaking here i guess we can assume Gerrard will be feeling much the same today but if he learned off Houllier then by the sounds of things we're in great hands. 

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

Just buy prime, it's well worth it over the year now. :tu:

Deliveries, movies, music, audiobooks & live sport (EPL, Rugby, Tennis).

They sent me a card last week for a free trial but not activating it.  Already got Sky, BT and Netfix now.  

She's got me doing the hoovering and washing so I can keep them.

On 14/12/2020 at 17:02, Dan Deacon said:

Really decent watch this 

https://talksport.com/football/803961/danny-murphy-emotional-tribute-gerard-houllier-liverpool/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Based on how Danny Murphy is speaking here i guess we can assume Gerrard will be feeling much the same today but if he learned off Houllier then by the sounds of things we're in great hands. 

Just watched this now , can't imagine many managers have an effect like that on players 

Don’t know why City were so quick to extend Guardiola’s contract given their failures in the CL and poor performance in the league lately.

He’s not usually stuck around at a club this song and you can see why. 

Still rate him overall obviously but he’s definitely not a Ferguson who built many good sides at the one club. 

Another poor performance from City. 

But the seething hate from some is hilarious. 

Wont make any excuses. Its not good enough.

Keeper made two great saves near the end but it would have only papered over the cracks. 

This keeps up I fear KDB might decide to leave and that would be more of a disaster than if Pep was to quit.