***Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Just now, Creampuff said:

Does Miller have a picture of the gaffer in nothing but his magic hat? Undroppable.

"He works vewy vewy hard in twaining, he's a wole model for the younger guys"

Let's give the first eleven a chance here guys, it might not be what we all wanted but they're obviously doing something right to get a start. No point in huffing about it now, the team is picked. Come on the Gers.

Just now, Creampuff said:

Our bench is sexy as fuck compared to 

Bell, Law, Clark, Shiels, Zelalem...

I was just thinking the exact same thing. Our bench is so strong :lol: not said that about a Rangers team in god knows how long.

I'm very happy to see Forrester playing in CAM ahead of Halliday.  Miller still getting a start is a bizarre one.  The manager wont change anything until the 60min mark so let's hope Miller, Dodoo, and McKay turn up tonight.

8 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Does Miller have a picture of the gaffer in nothing but his magic hat? Undroppable.

Last game - instrumental in our first goal and scored the winner - and you want him dropped :lol: 

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I'm very happy to see Forrester playing in CAM ahead of Halliday.  Miller still getting a start is a bizarre one.  The manager wont change anything until the 60min mark so let's hope Miller, Dodoo, and McKay turn up tonight.

Err last match - instrumental in our first goal and scored the winner ! That's why he is playing