***Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, KirkBroadband said:

At his best mate aye i'd agree...don't wanna get on his back but for a guy with his first touch and control he should be taking the piss out of the defender every time and it baffles me why he dosn't? Competition just may be the thing he needs!

Drives me mad when he doesn't take the man on too mate but the guys technical ability is superb and can change a game in an instant as shown against the taigs.

MOH is the best player we have for taking the man on but he doesn't have Mckays end product yet, hopefully he gets there though and I'm sure he will because with his pace he could be brilliant just needs to learn how to finish.

8 minutes ago, KirkBroadband said:

I think MOH is shite the sooner we decide on our front 3 the better. Obviously Garners gonna get his chance as the money involved and Waggy get's back...can Dodoo play on the left...let's hope so?

Tbh I would have MOH in long before miller, miller labors our play too much, by either having a shit touch or being too slow.

1 hour ago, BF2 said:

Had a wee look in on a Killie forum. They're raging because we've sold out both stands allocated to us and Bears are buying tickets for the home end :lol::lol: 

http://www.killiefc.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1159-hunbelievable/

Don't know why I find this so funny :lol:

Killie.PNG