Rangers Pubs In Coatbridge

dogtanian

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Whifflet used to be a loyalist stronghold in Coatbridge, I had family from there, don't know what its like these days though, probably infested with Tim's and giro central like a lot of old working class loyalist areas. I hope I'm wrong.

You ain't wrong lol

7 minutes ago, dogtanian said:

Never doubted your alliegnce for a second ?

Our bus runs from Carsons. We'll all be going to the Segton after the game though. Both boozers will be rammed,you'll be fine in either. Both boozers are surrounded by tarrier boozers as well so it's always likely to get a bit interesting.

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

Our bus runs from Carsons. We'll all be going to the Segton after the game though. Both boozers will be rammed,you'll be fine in either. Both boozers are surrounded by tarrier boozers as well so it's always likely to get a bit interesting.

It's fine mate I'll be armed with deodorant and soap that should keep the vermin at bay

• 6 years later...
26 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

Interesting thread.

I'm moving to coatbridge in a couple of months.

My nearest pub will be the barnyard. 

Not sure about its pedigree?

But looks like Carsons will be my local soon 

Stay away from The Barnyard it's full of them. Carsons in Whifflet is your best bet down that way. 

If you are are near Coatbridge main street you have The Segton Bar and the Orange Hall. The Gartsherrie Club is good aswell

On 28/08/2016 at 18:14, dogtanian said:

Hi

I know its bandit country and believe me if I had a choice I would go somewhere else but I was wondering if there are any good Rangers pubs in Coatbridge to watch the game against the scum.

Unfortunately it has to be in Coatbridge only and not near surrounding areas due to work commitments.

No mixed pubs either I want to be among my own kind 

Thanks in advance for any help and advice 

Segton

On 28/08/2016 at 18:36, Prso's headband said:

Carsons or the Segton. Segton is a 5 min walk from Sunnyside station and Carsons is across from Whifflet. 

The bluebell bar is good in Airdrie, next to an Orange hall as well

Called Legends now, not an overtly blue nose pub like it was although still a Rangers pub.

Edit - just noticed this is an old post.

On 22/08/2023 at 19:15, glasgow argyle said:

Interesting thread.

I'm moving to coatbridge in a couple of months.

My nearest pub will be the barnyard. 

Not sure about its pedigree?

But looks like Carsons will be my local soon 

Well , it's all change, t have been gazumped on my offer to purchase, the place I thought was getting,  despite initially being agreed .with the seller,estate agents, & my solicitor. 

So I am looking at other options/areas. thanks for the advice on the area though

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/08/2023 at 19:40, Gascoigne's Flute said:

Stay away from The Barnyard it's full of them. Carsons in Whifflet is your best bet down that way. 

If you are are near Coatbridge main street you have The Segton Bar and the Orange Hall. The Gartsherrie Club is good aswell

Does anyone know if the Gartsherrie area is a reasonable area to live?

Im still looking at property and interested in a place within walking distance of Gartsherrie Bowling Club..

Anyone here a member of the bowling club?

Many thanks. 

5 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

Im still looking at property and interested in a place within walking distance of Gartsherrie Bowling Club..

Many thanks. 

Quiet scheme. 

6 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

Many thanks. 

Shite hole

I’ve been working in this tarrier hellhole the last two days, tell ye something the boys who drink in that Rangers pub near the roundabout with the Union flags and Rangers crest in the window must be mad bastards 🤣

1 hour ago, glasgow argyle said:

Many thanks. 

Delivered into the bowling club a couple of years ago, seemed nice enough.

The pub just up the road, La Ronde is a tarrier hellhole, like most of Coatbridge.