Ref on Saturday

Deanzmeanzheinz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is this wee prick still in a job? Honestly pisses me right off he gets a number of high profile errors and they think the best way to solve that is to have him referee some lower league games. Until everyone forgets what a massive donkey dubderheided cunt he is.

Surely they have the power to sack the cunt. Hate soundin like a whingin tim here goin on about refs but this prick will cost us the game would place my mortgage on it. 

Who cares?

Never understand why refs are announced anyway they should just turn up on the morning of the game and you find out then rather than this insane build up of a referee.

People will say he's bias against us the tims will say he's bias against them.

Just go and win the game Rangers ??

Who cares who  who the ref is ffs. 

Imo all refs in Scotland are horrendous and their 'assistants' in Scotland I've never seen a linesman make a decision, they always look to the ref. I don't believe that any ref here deliberately goes against one team and to think that is total paranoia. 

We need to go out and beat they stinking fenian ducks and not worry who the ref is. 

15 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Roman Catholic who teaches at a sectarian school.

Nae danger.

Unless I'm forgetting something, the only notable controversial decision he has given in OF games was in our favour. And he has given us loads of mad decisions in games against other teams.

He's a terrible referee but not a partial one.

He'd better not give any controversial decisions against the scum or he'll have the private eyes on his case, HMRC checking his tax returns, GCC making sure he puts the right stuff in the right recycle bin and a visit from the priest for his punishment. Not that the scum are in any way vindictive, obsessed, paranoid, perverted, corrupt  or just downright trash.:wink:

49 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Unless I'm forgetting something, the only notable controversial decision he has given in OF games was in our favour. And he has given us loads of mad decisions in games against other teams.

You mean this one...when they said he wasn't looking (and still do?)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQb-bSiOR2n3tR1rEeA81

1 hour ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Who cares?

Never understand why refs are announced anyway they should just turn up on the morning of the game and you find out then rather than this insane build up of a referee.

People will say he's bias against us the tims will say he's bias against them.

Just go and win the game Rangers ??

You haven't been to many OF games then

1 hour ago, JamieD said:

I hate all this apologetic shite . I hope you are still singing the same song on Sunday morning

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I hate all this apologetic shite . I hope you are still singing the same song on Sunday morning

What the fuck are you talking about? He's an awful referee. He's also demonstrably not biased against us. In a single game against Dundee Utd he once gave us three penalties and gave three straight red cards to Utd.