Ref on Saturday

Deanzmeanzheinz

Just now, Real Ranger said:

Ffs I didn't realise that, in saying that I still believe there is less pressure on him than any ref perceived to be of a Rangers persuasion ( non Catholic ) by them.

To them, all refs are orange, masonic bastards. That even included an Eastern European ref about 10 years who happened to be a Catholic priest but didn't give them a penalty when they needed a favour.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They seem to shout about the penalty in that game he gave us, but choose to forget about the goal Wallace scored in the December 2011 game at the piggery which he never gave despite it being over the line. Horrible cunts 

2 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Thompson was being lined up for this, until his petulance towards BT sport in the scum v StJ game ended up getting the SFA in trouble.

i don't think so tbf, as i know him and his wife well, and I'm actually laying an oak floor in his house on Wednesday onwards for a few days.

he told me weeks ago he wasn't getting it, as he has done the last 3 OF games, and the SFA would never allow it supposedly,  (obviously his last league game was in 2012). He mentioned  he never thought he was getting this game.

14 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

i don't think so tbf, as i know him and his wife well, and I'm actually laying an oak floor in his house on Wednesday onwards for a few days.

he told me weeks ago he wasn't getting it, as he has done the last 3 OF games, and the SFA would never allow it supposedly,  (obviously his last league game was in 2012). He mentioned  he never thought he was getting this game.

I just thought that having reffed both sides in the run up to the game would have given him the nod.

Ouch heavily loaded with the other persuasion but as has been said earlier, this will not affect the decision making IMO. Rugby has it right, with the video replay and I can't for the life of me see why it can't be introduced in "high level" games. The (occasional) bye-line refs would be more use sitting at TV monitors and assisting the decisions made by the ref.

3 hours ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Make sure you get your cash up front ,as you know from Jelavics pen in the 2011 league cup final Craig has a habit of changing his mind ?

17 hours ago, JamieD said:

Unless I'm forgetting something, the only notable controversial decision he has given in OF games was in our favour. And he has given us loads of mad decisions in games against other teams.

He's a terrible referee but not a partial one.

He never gave us waldos goal at the tatty bowl in 2011

8 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Call me a silly football romantic..But lets hope that a fast free flowing spectacle of end to end football will fly past with no potential "controversies" for any of the officials to get involved.

And Rangers win.:ulster::uk::scot:

If we win they will find controversy from somewhere. Always cheated never defeated 

Posted earlier in this thread about our wins at Scumdome 

And how I see Collum giving us nothing on Sat because I think he will be biased 

Lets look at our previous wins at Scumdome .They are essentially very rare 

Go back to 1999 

Beggars 0 v Rangers 3 title win 

ref was Hugh Dallas 

Beggars 0 Rangers 1  Wallace 

ref was Jim Mcluskey 

Beggars 0 Rangers 2 Vignal,Novo 

ref Mike MCCurry 

Beggars 2 Rangers 4 

ref Dougie McDonald 

2011!

Beggars 1 Rangers 3 

ref Willie Collum 

See the pattern here 

The beggars just don't like losing but they fucking hate losing on their own patch .So much that they have every referee investigated McCluskey,McCurry ,thrown out of football ,MCCurry ,MCDonald and Dallas  or just complain to SFA about these refs performances McCluskey ,McCurry ,McDonald and Dallas and Collum

And many assorted linesman who never got another gig at Scumdome 

On Sat .Collum gets his second game 

We all know what he is .Only Dallas got more than one OF game at Scumdome after we won there and that was after he took charge of a loss 2-0 Jan 2008 

Think what you want guys but strange things happen when we go to this rancid ground .

I'm thankful to have been to over 150 of these games and I can honestly say it's as hard as fuck getting decisions at Scumdome 

I really hope I'm wrong on Saturday 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Some of you having a right good we laugh that it's Collum .

I just hope you are all laughing come Saturday

He's been pretty fair...maybe even more than fair to us in the past OF games he has been in charge of.