Who honestly enjoys games Vs Celtic?

Junior Soprano

If i had to choose with sex with the most beautiful burd on the planet, big juicy tits, nice wee trimmed fanny, big blow job lips.  An absolute demon in the sack every night for a month, and she lets me do anything and everything to her or a goal against them on Saturday?

im wanking my pan in for the rest of the month. (tu) 

No better feeling in the world than scoring at that shithole and winning at that shithole.  NOthing beats it.  NOTHING!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much rides on these games, they are difficult to fully enjoy until you have the win in the bag.  Nightmare afterwards if you get beat.  Games themselves are ok if you are actually at the game, as even if you are losing you feel at least it's a shared experience with the bears around you.  I'm a nervous wreck watching the games on tv, worse if listening on radio.

Must admit having some trepidation about Saturday.  MW plays such an open brand of football, we could go out and give them a hiding or (dread the thought) suffer the same fate ourselves.  Defeats are bad enough, heavy defeats are a nightmare.  Used to feel the same when Advocaat was manager when he would throw caution to the wind when things were going against us, led to a couple of big losses in his tenure.  Although I have criticised Walter many times for being a bit too cautious for my liking, it was quite reassuring to know that games against them were always going to be pretty tight.

8 minutes ago, GOAT said:

If i had to choose with sex with the most beautiful burd on the planet, big juicy tits, nice wee trimmed fanny, big blow job lips.  An absolute demon in the sack every night for a month, and she lets me do anything and everything to her or a goal against them on Saturday?

No better feeling in the world than scoring at that shithole and winning at that shithole.  NOthing beats it.  NOTHING!

Mate, she sounds fucking brilliant.  I'll be honest, I'd take her! 

11 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Wouldn't feel so good to win if it didn't feel so bad to lose. Think a lot is to do with the ribbing you take at work tbh.

It's good to have the intensity back, sitting at games knowing the result didn't really matter was piss poor.

The slaggings at work are the least of my worries , I just ignore the bitter tims in my work when they start rambling at the best of times so will just carry on doing so . it is just the actual sight of them celebrating in the stands which hits me like a kick in the balls . 

No I don't enjoy  them and honestly feel sick ! Remember the semifinal in the club , I was literally shaking the whole game , head in hands peeping through my fingers every time them cunts had the ball :lol: my pint was a quick gulp then back down on the table as my hands were shaking that much ! But fuck it bring them cunts ! On !! 

I am like most who have posted so far, winning against them is sublime, wonderful, fantastic etc etc, but losing is hellish and I find it takes a while to get over a defeat. I do not go to away games so it is the TV for them and I would say much more stressful than being at Ibrox.

I suppose one half of me has been glad that we have only had two over the last few years, but the other half is glad the fixture is back.

I hope I am still happy they are back on Saturday afternoon. :7325:

2 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

I despise them. The only thing I enjoyed about getting relegated was not playing those cunts.

I hate the week build up. I hate the sleepless night before. I hate feeling agitated from morning to kick off.

Cant enjoy my beer before and during the game.

Hate feeling the dread of waking up the next morning after a defeat.

Fucking hate this game and I can't be the only one.

Oh grow a pair! 

I see it both ways 

tbh parkhead can be scary when they are all over us they attack in numbers and look ruthless always in behind our back line multiple times and in behind full backs before we have even pulled 3 passes together 

that was mostly under walter and ally there advocaat used to have a go there i think that is how he a 5 1 and 6 2 there we were too open for those games 

These are the games that define our football club, I fucking love them. 

We are bigger and better than them in every single fucking way. We've won more than we've lost and most importantly we've done it in the bigger games. They're the second best club in Scotland and this is our opportunity to remind these rabid fucks of it. 

I can never ever sleep the night before though. Too much nervous energy but as soon as that kick off whistle goes I am fucking buzzing. Intae these cunts on Saturday, Rangers.

I hate watching us at the piggery, mostly for the build up. Sky cameras always wank over them singing YNWA etc.

Although for once I'm glad that we'll actually attack for once. Last four meetings since we beat them 3-1 in 2010 was brutal performance wise.

Years ago it was hard to get a win at the piggery, modern tactics have changed all that, if you want to win the title you have to stand up to the task at hand and play your game and ignore their tarrier attitude. We have the players to turn them over and its up to Warburton to get the team selection right and the correct subs. Just look at the stats, a bargain basement team turning them over at the piggery, I can't wait for it to start.

I just wish we never had to play in the same league as them again. Last season was my favourite season ever. We were playing brilliant football and weren't subjected to all the "Up the Ra" nonsense. I loathe Hibs, but for the most part they hate the tims' sectarian bigotry as much as us. If they disappeared off the face of the earth, the minority of our support who are sectarian bigots would disappear. Our crowds might well decline, but it would be worth it to not have to put up with them. The booing of minute's silences, the GB, it would all be gone. As much as I love getting it up them, I would much prefer we didn't have to play them and listen to their fans' bigotry. 

21 minutes ago, Bris Koyd said:

I just wish we never had to play in the same league as them again. Last season was my favourite season ever. We were playing brilliant football and weren't subjected to all the "Up the Ra" nonsense. I loathe Hibs, but for the most part they hate the tims' sectarian bigotry as much as us. If they disappeared off the face of the earth, the minority of our support who are sectarian bigots would disappear. Our crowds might well decline, but it would be worth it to not have to put up with them. The booing of minute's silences, the GB, it would all be gone. As much as I love getting it up them, I would much prefer we didn't have to play them and listen to their fans' bigotry. 

Fuck up.

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

I'd maybe need 2 goals to turn that bird down mate.

I despise green and white strips. I despise watching Plastic Paddies rejoice in their support of the IRA  while supposedly showing their allegiance to a Paedophilic Church. That actually baffles me. How anyone can be proud to be a member of such an organisation is beyond me.There is a good chance I will not actually watch the game.