Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fod

Tav  Senderos  Kiernan  Wallace

Barton

Kranjcar  Halliday

Forrester        Miller         McKay

Cant see windass or waghorn starting myself as for miller his name will probably be the 1st name out the hat to start

1 minute ago, Amato said:

Seems to be loads of people who want Windass to start. How many minutes has he actually played for us? He looked good but a) he's unlikely to be match sharp and b) he's something of an unknown quantity unless surely

Can see were your coming from mate a don't think he should go with krancier but the game would pass him even iff he is match fit he still wouldn't have the legs he can be a impact player think from the start we need loads of energy and legs mate 

5 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Harry Forrester has been our best player this season yet you don't even have him listed in this starting eleven.

I'd start Forrester before McKay.

I like McKay but he's been off the boil in the last couple of matches and maybe a rest or a wake-up call is what he needs.

Forrester moves the ball much more quickly as well.

Just my opinion, not by any means running wee Barrie down!!

Good Luck to whoever gets picked, anyway!

Never Forget Never Forgive

7 minutes ago, Andyboigee174 said:

Can see were your coming from mate a don't think he should go with krancier but the game would pass him even iff he is match fit he still wouldn't have the legs he can be a impact player think from the start we need loads of energy and legs mate 

Kranjcar's a player of genuine pedigree who has umpteen caps for Croatia and has played in big derbies before. I don't doubt for a second that he'll be playing and think he'll show what he's capable of tomorrow

5 minutes ago, terry739 said:

I'd start Forrester before McKay.

I like McKay but he's been off the boil in the last couple of matches and maybe a rest or a wake-up call is what he needs.

Forrester moves the ball much more quickly as well.

Just my opinion, not by any means running wee Barrie down!!

Good Luck to whoever gets picked, anyway!

Never Forget Never Forgive

I agree with you.  Barrie's been anonymous during our first four league games.  The lad needs to step up or the manager will need to bench him.  Hopefully he turns up tomorrow because we need a big performance.

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

If he's fit I'd start him.

Fod

Tav Senderos Wilson Wallace

Barton

Windass Halliday

MOH        Garner         McKay

Don't think they could live with our energy. Add in Miller, Forrester and Krancjar if we want to freshen things up. 

Don't think id risk Niko from start .Game is played at 100 miles and not sure his style would suit this game on this occasion .

Wilson won't start ahead of Rob .Poor as they both are 

3 minutes ago, Amato said:

Kranjcar's a player of genuine pedigree who has umpteen caps for Croatia and has played in big derbies before. I don't doubt for a second that he'll be playing and think he'll show what he's capable of tomorrow

Am not doubting his quality am just saying people do get on he's not the player he was 3 years ago with legs a just think the game will pass by him think he would have more of a impact coming on second half 

4 minutes ago, Andyboigee174 said:

Am not doubting his quality am just saying people do get on he's not the player he was 3 years ago with legs a just think the game will pass by him think he would have more of a impact coming on second half 

He's never had legs and has always been a class act.

50 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

Can see him coming on as sub personally. Maybe wrong and he may start instead of waghorn with him having been out. Just glad we have options this year

No chance have we shelled out £1.5m on a striker not to play him in the biggest game of the season (to date)

7 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

How the fuck not?

7 hours ago, 7troop said:

I'm not sure I trust MOH against them. I know that sounds bad but just not convinced he'd be mentally right for it. 

Let me tell all the moh lovers on here,I know for a Fact he only came here for the money ,is not interested in us

and is looking for a move down to England,  6 months he's been here and no nearer a starting slot,hopefully 

he will depart in the January window,the sooner the better every time you see his miserable coupon you know

hed rather be elsewhere

4 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Let me tell all the moh lovers on here,I know for a Fact he only came here for the money ,is not interested in us

and is looking for a move down to England,  6 months he's been here and no nearer a starting slot,hopefully 

he will depart in the January window,the sooner the better every time you see his miserable coupon you know

hed rather be elsewhere

How exactly do you know that for a fact? Did he tell you in person? 

All this MOH will miss sitters against them, doesn't want to play against them is Maurice Johnston all over again, the mentally challenged were wrong then and wrong now.  He has the pace to rip apart thir defense tomorrow, if not on from the start I'd certainly be getting him on around 60 mins.