ForeverAndEver

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, The Monk said:

Celtic will simply come back with yeah but you wrecked a toilet, then the authorities will simply say "ach let's call it even, nothing to see here".

Hope I'm wrong though, what they did was beyond vile and you have to take into account there were thousands of kids who would have seen that in Scotland's premier fixture although similar could be said about the cup final.

Smashed toilets and the old favourite 'The Billy Boys' and we will have a shame game where we are as bad as each other.

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

"The Club’s Directors are fully aware of the disgust felt by Rangers supporters who were subjected to a sickening and shameful display of outright sectarian hatred towards them we also share the fans' anger and will be contacting Club 1872 as a matter of urgency.”

Just don't forget about the 2000 plus plod fuck up the Rangers end herding all the bears in like fucking cattle .Bastards are fucking intimidating the Rangers fans ,every chance they get 

8 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Club 1872 is no who you should be contacting.

Just shows they were going to be doing fuck all about it.

Think king was finding out first if he'd have to pay for the impending complaint to police Scotland. He’s no one to be spending money you know.

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

"The Club’s Directors are fully aware of the disgust felt by Rangers supporters who were subjected to a sickening and shameful display of outright sectarian hatred towards them we also share the fans' anger and will be contacting Club 1872 as a matter of urgency.”

It seems the board are aware of our feelings regarding the piggery & Hampden, when we lose & our attention turns towards 'The board, Mr King' and the promised over investment in the team to challenge them across the city. Is this really to do something about it, or just to keep us off their backs and on to other lets face it less important matters.

Be honest would you rather see them punished or real over investment & for us to win the league?

5 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

A sign of the times. No more joint sponsorship ventures or buddying up on certain subjects, the clubs have never been further apart. Celtic will do similar of anything goes on at Ibrox but it's certainly a watershed moment.

Yup - I cannot get my head around the sheer number of folk who referred to this as the 'Old Firm' game.

The 'Old Firm' is dead.

1 minute ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

It seems the board are aware of our feelings regarding the piggery & Hampden, when we lose & our attention turns towards 'The board, Mr King' and the promised over investment in the team to challenge them across the city. Is this really to do something about it, or just to keep us off their backs and on to other lets face it less important matters.

Be honest would you rather see them punished or real over investment & for us to win the league?

Both ya fucking numpty 

1 minute ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

As far as I am concerned they are separate issues - get these low life cockroach fenian fuckers exposed, and back to where they should be, which is third class citizens and contributors to the Scottish economy.

And tackle the shite football display via our manager and coaching staff - and dk's penny pinching investment.

7 minutes ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Why is it one or the other? Given the transfer window is shut until January, I'll take going after those scumbags.

12 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Mate that's fucking embarrassing.

I don't condone the dolls whatsoever. Its out of order and just plain bizarre. But if we were to write statements every time they do something out of order in an old firm we would be writing one every fixture.

Yes, there is biased against us in this country but that has always been the case. No one like us, we don't care.

7 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Good statement.

When the inevitable fuck all happens, we need to unveil a banner covering the whole Copland Front in December.

"Dirty Fenian bastards, you know what you are."

And as its Ibrox ,every camera will catch it ,focus on it and will try to get us into trouble 

While Glasgows fuck pigs wade into any bear that even dares go there 

A statement but a piss poor statement, Why contact club 1872? How about not lamblast every cunt, from ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, police Scotland, Celtic and the bloody SNP?  

Bunch of cowardly cunts the lot of them, take those bastards head on over this 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Both ya fucking numpty 

Course dickhead, but we always only get 1.

Now all the bears will: Talk, Write, Phone-in: About the divide & Mr King & the board get off Scot free again, no investment, no questions. While dickheads like you are around & so easy to manipulate.

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

Should they not be contacting the filth at the Sfa and the Filth at the scum one in the same actually and getting them to do something about it.

Maybe they tried that one already with the cup final scandal and look where that got us 

11 minutes ago, Smile said:

Should they not be contacting the filth at the Sfa and the Filth at the scum one in the same actually and getting them to do something about it.

They just think it's a bit of banter...the craic you know.

Our only hope is to highlight this in the national press and ensure H** is as socially unacceptable as fe***n. Either that or allow both sides to trade insults without reprisals from a poorly written archaic law being used to criminalise the fans from one side.

I suppose the Board will follow a modern day 'correct' path of response by proclaiming indignation, pointing out to the so-called football authorities and the media that such banners are not acceptable and that the Club is offended by the banners.    I suppose there may be future games where some sort of retaliation banner(s) are hoisted to make the point back to them and they will then jump on the protest bandwagon and shout loudly from their media friends rooftops.   And so it all rumbles on for a bit then gets forgotten until next time.  For surely there will continue to be next times.

Now then, the message about contacting  Club 1872 presumably relates to the 1872 statement and with an eye to creating a co-ordinated message.    Fine if that's what they want to do.   I'm not so concerned about that as I am about MW actually getting the team start winning games and looking as though they are serious about this season.   But this Board seems to have gotten a bit slipshod in its responses to events.   I may have missed them but where is:

• the response to the Cup Final report?   I recall time was needed to consider it before responding.   That was a longish time ago and as far as I can see nothing but radio silence from the Board.
  • the response to the charges made by the SFA about damage to the Hampden pitch etc ....but (you will remember) no reference by the SFA to the assaults on Rangers staff and players.   Again more time was apparently needed to consider this.  Again we have radio silence.

Why, I wonder, does it take our Board so long to digest the seemingly straightforward anti-Rangers actions and when, I wonder, will we see a Board that not only publishes statements of protest but actually takes tangible and relevant action?    It's not even a dignified silence.  Its a poor show really from a set of Directors who claim to have the Club's best interests at heart.   A bit like the Manager, they seem to be short of answers on what to do as well as what to say.