Nil By Mouth guy on Sky Sports News now

K.A.I

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

Just for the record , here is Graham - the moral crusader - spiers take on matters

Graham Spiers–  ‏@GrahamSpiers

Rangers FC referring to the 'shameful sectarian hatred' of other fans surely qualifies as the most ironic thing you'll ever see in football.

2:21 am - 13 Sep 2016

2,497 RETWEETS3,006 LIKES.

you might think you are part of the solution but the reality is you are part of the problem Graham . Rather than condemn the situation you have turned it on Rangers . This is the double standards we are referring to 

people actually posed for pictures with this reptile at Ibrox , a more disgusting sleekit Rangers hater you will never meet 

How the hell this guy is still breathing baffles me.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I think the most ironic thing in football is a club that says its "open to all" happily harboring a vitriolic, openly terrorist supporting fan group that numbers in the thousands. But maybe thats just me.

And where is a dig at Celtic graham? even your tweet re the effigies points the finger at no-one and just remarks its "disgusting". Is there no-one to blame? no one responsible?

If you are going to point the finger at Rangers irony then do the same with Celtic.

Open to all??? Yeah right, try convincing a Jew to collect money for selling poppies outside the big tin Hut. 

He will get 'opened' alright!!

38 minutes ago, OhW said:

Hitler comparisons just make you look like you're overreacting, it also downplays the atrocities committed against the Jewish people. To say we are in a similar situation is just insulting. Rangers fans will not be sent to the gas chambers.

Even though there was no mention of it in my post, I agree with you about the referendum and have posted as such previously. 

And when do you think that happened? Let me tell you something mate, the events you speak of didn't just start in 1938, it took decades of work to bring it to fruition

Do I think it will happen to us, no, but do not underestimate what is happening here, what is happening to the Rangers support is exactly what happened at the start back then

26 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

The more and more I think about Speirs and his ramblings the more I'm convinced that liewell has something on this guy. He's clearly in the chink's pocket. 

Imagine we had effigies of the virgin mary hanging by its neck or big banners saying "go back to ireland fenian scum".

Spiers might have had a point then but im afraid he's trying too hard to convince himself.

I've been going home and away since 1978 and I've never felt as hated as I do now..

Hearts Dundee killie Airdrie were always reasonably welcoming but the overwhelming hatred now is beyond belief.Its now in the corridors of the media , SFA and government..

Let the fight begin 

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

Just for the record , here is Graham - the moral crusader - spiers take on matters

Rangers FC referring to the 'shameful sectarian hatred' of other fans surely qualifies as the most ironic thing you'll ever see in football.

you might think you are part of the solution but the reality is you are part of the problem Graham . Rather than condemn the situation you have turned it on Rangers . This is the double standards we are referring to 

people actually posed for pictures with this reptile at Ibrox , a more disgusting sleekit Rangers hater you will never meet 

So hold on, he tweeted the effigies were "disgusting" then tweeted that Rangers condemning it is "ironic"

We aren't allowed a voice now? Our fans have just to be quiet and take everything handed out? Seems to me he concurs with "know your place h*ns"

That man is poison, the media outlets who give him the oxygen of publicity are poison. 

27 minutes ago, OhW said:

I am not underestimating the situation, but comparing it to Hitler and the Jews is a needless comparison which will cost you your credibility in the sensible world. 

Persecuted, rights removed, treated as second class citizens, media bias, sectarian hatred, dehumanisation 

It will cost you your credibility to deny there are similarities

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

It started as a small minority, then a small away game minority, then an away game minority, now all 4 corners of the piggery took part in the sectarianism, still a minority but cause ra cellick have millions a fans worldwide didn't ye know.

It's ALWAYS a minority when its against Rangers. Nearly 15k Hibs fans on the pitch (out of 22k) still a minority...

And their 200 fines .All small minority ?

2 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Wish I had been there that day .I would have followed him out 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Remember in December time at Ibrox against Hibs think it was 4-2 to us ... and when we sung the same song to Stubbs the papers was full of it, mentioning it non-stop ... what is the difference? this is what we're up against.

Yes mate .They know they just lie and they don't care a fuck

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Strict liability is going to happen - at the same time there should be redress to the courts as an appeal process and not kept internal to the SPFL / SFA with a path to the court of sporting arbitration ( I still have faith in the neutrality of the courts) 

Neutrality :D

1 hour ago, OhW said:

Yeah you're right it's exactly the same thing. doh

Never said it was exactly the same, my post inferred it began somewhere and with one man's beliefs, a minority.

5 minutes ago, OhW said:

I haven't denied that there are similarities. I agree with your post on everything but just be wary of using the Hitler comparison. We want to be taken seriously. 

So there are similarities after all.

Listen I get your point, I'm not suggesting we take out a full page advert in the national press calling them out as Nazi's with a picture of Liewell with a titchy moustache, neither am I comparing it to the suffering endured my millions of Jews at the hands of the Nazi's.

@A.T.G is correct, and the VB article was excellent, everything I've seen since is a continuation of what was highlighted in that article.

Graham Spiers is the biggest pandering arsehole in the Scottish game. Quick to condemn Rangers without facts (lying on live television springs to mind). 

Something needs to change but the sad matter of the situation is nothing will change as this whole entire country, in all walks of life, is filled with an ever growing hatred of Rangers and everything we stand for. 

The scumbags in the east are a different species.

Wonder what would get said if we hung an effigy if the Pope from the stands at Ibrox the next OF?

On a side note, remember the pope effigy getting burned on the bonfire in Lewes, Sussex. They have a different one each year, think it was Alex Salmond a couple years ago :lol: