Sutton

ianferguson

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

If he'd mentioned Warburton was not up to the job a couple of months ago RM would have had something to say,the tide is turning then.

If he mentioned anything I wouldn't know, I don't listen to the cunt or any other tarriers opinion for that matter.

1 hour ago, Domthenbud said:

How the fuck is he potentially right. Ffs we are six games into a season. We shud have won Saturday. Our strengths let us down this time. I think we will come good but ffs 6 games in and your saying job on line. You should be working for the Rebel.

That's up there with the best questions I've ever been asked on here. That good, it didn't require a question mark.

Now, go away, angry man.

1 hour ago, ianferguson said:

Analysing Inverness v Celtic today for BT Sport, the Record Sport columnist said: "Bad management on the pitch, bad management off it.

"They’ve just had their pants pulled down by their biggest rivals and he’s coming out moaning about negativity?

"The job’s too big for him in my view. This isn’t Brentford. This isn’t the City. And he’s coming out with ‘it’s the best performance of the season?’ Do me a favour!"

How much debt can this arsehole be in when he just thinks up the most controversial thing he can say to keep himself in a job while at the same time advocating that Ronnie Delia lose his and now he's after Warburtons   head. On a day when Alex Rae lost his job Sutton  should remember his opinion is as valid as the next guys but he's crossed the line when he questions wether someone should keep their job ,especially when Warburton is only half a dozen games into the season. 

I wouldnt think he IS IN any debt, all he did was make sure the taxman couldnt get a penny from him when the  British Film tax scam hits his mates hard.

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Hate Sutton, but what he said has been said (wrongly IMO) on RM

You're right mate much of what has been said by a Rangers hating, scum bag with an agenda has also been mirrored by some posters on here.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of course but the day I start finding common ground with that horrendous cunt on anything Rangers related will be a day for some reflection.

57 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Sutton is a TV pundit that acts like he is on a forum. It will come back to bite him.

Hope you are right cushy, he is an Intolerable prick.

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He's potentially spot on. He's right in the sense that this isn't Brentford, although MW comes across as though he doesn't understand what it means to manage Rangers. That's the biggest worry

What do you want Warburton to say that he hasn't already said?   

18 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

That's up there with the best questions I've ever been asked on here. That good, it didn't require a question mark.

Now, go away, angry man.

Not at all looking for an argument, and I,m not angry, but Sutton is a tit. He has history. If we are judging a manager after 6games then we are fucked. I am not angry and sorry I don,t have an English qualification to satisfy your requirements.

The day i side with Sutton is the day i kill myself. He wants us to fail.  He wants  MW to fail. So he says what he hopes will happen, (remember the "battered all over hampden" comment) rather than anything remotely useful. Therefore, he hopes the jobs too big for MW so he says it is.

If anybody needed a reason to back MW, Sutton is it. 

2 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Analysing Inverness v Celtic today for BT Sport, the Record Sport columnist said: "Bad management on the pitch, bad management off it.

"They’ve just had their pants pulled down by their biggest rivals and he’s coming out moaning about negativity?

"The job’s too big for him in my view. This isn’t Brentford. This isn’t the City. And he’s coming out with ‘it’s the best performance of the season?’ Do me a favour!"

How much debt can this arsehole be in when he just thinks up the most controversial thing he can say to keep himself in a job while at the same time advocating that Ronnie Delia lose his and now he's after Warburtons   head. On a day when Alex Rae lost his job Sutton  should remember his opinion is as valid as the next guys but he's crossed the line when he questions wether someone should keep their job ,especially when Warburton is only half a dozen games into the season. 

There are a few so called Bears on here after the same thing sadly. Fuckin deluded the lot of em !!!