Mckay

Bellshill_Bear

He's certainly having a tough time of it finding his form of last season this season. Does look a bit power puff and could probably do with some bench time.

The only time I've heard anything positive about him this season was when he came off the bench during the QoS game. Most were saying he was fantastic, but I didn't see that game.

The worry is that he may well just be a c'ship player at best, so MW should do the right thing and drop him.

Also, as he claims to be so good with youth, have a word in his ear ffs.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

In case you misread my post - I agree! 

Nah, I knew what you were saying, I'm surprised not to see more complaints about Tav today. I know Wilson should've been on the header for their 1st goal, but I felt / feel like Tav was more at fault for it. Totally caught sleeping. As I said too, some of his passing was mind bogglingly bad today

20 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

What a shite thread about one of our best players today - now where's the tavernier is shite thread so I can go agree with where the blame lies for today 

You're fucking at it, he shat himself on at least 3 occasions today in tackles , hid himself away for most of the game and wasn't interested and hasn't been for weeks , absolute shitebag and a waste of a jersey 

Anybody watches back that game needs to get a life but you'd find that Barrie far from the worst Ger. Can think of him putting Wallace clear a couple of times and waghorn missed an absolute sitter from a piece of magic by him.Is he doing enough  ? No,but have a swatch at heir to his throne MOH and you'll realise Barrie ain't that bad.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Should be dropped indefinitely. Hopeless, shitebag, awful awful player 

He's not an "awful awful player". That's a ridiculous comment. He's short on confidence and not playing well. He's still a good player.