Rangers Supporters Bus Crash - Nith Valley

hammer93

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I only heard about this on the way home from the game yesterday, so sad. RIP Ryan and deepest condolences to his family and friends. Hope those injured are on the mend, especially the 3 reported as being serious. I drive to the games now but I went on a supporters bus with my dad when I was a kid so my thoughts and prayers are also with all of those on that bus yesterday. As others have said they were just ordinary people going to see the team we love. 

I share all the sentiments I've read on here. I came away from the game yesterday a little bit annoyed with the performance, albeit pleased with the overall result. When I heard the news on the way home though, it just totally put it all into perspective. RIP Ryan :( 

1 hour ago, charlotte1008 said:

RyanBaird.jpg

SARAH Hughes posted the tribute to tragic Ryan after the horror crash as fans made their way to Ibrox for the Rangers match.

Seeing this picture I am utterly aghast - this boy came and sat with me and my husband in the Copland Front for a couple of games recently,  his patter was lively to say the least, he chatted to everyone all through the games - we always notice him and his crew always the same faces, coming in together every week having a great time together dear god this has hit home. So sorry for them all ?

He looks like such a happy guy in all the pictures I've seen of him. Seems to have that priceless Northern Irish cheeky-chappy attitude about him.

Absolutely devastated for the guy, his family and loved ones. 

It never even crosses your mind that something like this could happen on one of our supporters buses. 

Heartbreaking.

13 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Was actually wondering about yourself mate when I heard about it , is it a different supporters bus you are with  ?

I believe (just from memory) that he is a member of the Ayr True Blues bus. 

44 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Was actually wondering about yourself mate when I heard about it , is it a different supporters bus you are with  ?

Not my bus mate. Ayr true blues is mine a have travelled on this bus to Aberdeen that time we played them last game of the season of the UEFA cup final season 

35 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Not sure if there's any pages set up to raise money for family? Our RSC (Ayr True Blues) will be donateing profits our bus makes from the league cup semi final against Celtic to the family.

There is a pined thread on here for donations.