hammer93

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Davie Weir said this...

"Obviously there are things more important than football. Our thoughts are with the people involved, the families involved, and I'm sure the club will be very supportive in regards to anything they can do to help the situation."

I am sure all of us are feeling the same right now.

I know gogzy removed all the taigy comments from here, but does anyone else thing we should start another thread for it? I hate seeing shit about them on here, but I've never been so disgusted with some of the things I've seen on social media as I have today and I can't keep quiet about it. As disgusting as it is I think it needs to be addressed. It's inhumane. But at the same time I don't want to sully the sorrow, if that makes sense? 

12 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

I know gogzy removed all the taigy comments from here, but does anyone else thing we should start another thread for it? I hate seeing shit about them on here, but I've never been so disgusted with some of the things I've seen on social media as I have today and I can't keep quiet about it. As disgusting as it is I think it needs to be addressed. It's inhumane. But at the same time I don't want to sully the sorrow, if that makes sense? 

Then address it on twitter or Fudbook where it actually started 

Another bear leaves home to watch the Gers and wont return. 

There have been far too many and my thoughts are  with the friends  and family of the latest victim. 

I wish all the other victims a speedy recovery and hope they are back on their feet soon. 

2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Then address it on twitter or Fudbook where it actually started 

Bit harsh but fair enough. Just think if you'd realise social media extends further than RM, you'd see how fucking disgusting these cunts are being. It's inexcusable. 

Anyway, let's not get away from the fact that no fan, especially not a Bear, should leave his house for a game and not come home.  

Haven't been online since earlier, gutted that the rumors of a fan being killed were true. Thoughts with his family and with all who were involved. Rest in peace brother.

I hardly slept last night thinking about this poor man and his family. No one should leave the house to go and see their team and not return. 

My prayers are with you Ryan and your friends and family. May you rest in peace 

Also my prayers are with all the people who were on the bus, injured or not, they lost one of their family today. 

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

I hardly slept last night thinking about this poor man and his family. No one should leave the house to go and see their team and not return. 

My prayers are with you Ryan and your friends and family. May you rest in peace 

Also my prayers are with all the people who were on the bus, injured or not, they lost one of their family today. 

Was going to post something similar to this.fuck sake, what a tragedy this is. The fact that people can write spiteful horrible words  on their messageboards about  this awful accident speaks volumes for scottish society at this present moment.but that is for another day.thoughts are with everybody on that bus.have we got a donations page going yet?

No Surrender

Rab

1 minute ago, rab wilson said:

Was going to post something similar to this.fuck sake, what a tragedy this is. The fact that people can write spiteful horrible words  on their messageboards about  this awful accident speaks volumes for scottish society at this present moment.but that is for another day.thoughts are with everybody on that bus.have we got a donations page going yet?

No Surrender

Rab

pinned at the top of the forum Rab.