Rangers Supporters Bus Crash - Nith Valley

hammer93

3 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Couldn't help it mate I seen what he had put on my way bk from ibrox then I was up at the in laws and her dad says about the bear passing away and then this prick came into Ma head a wee while later and that's why I thought he was a horrible cunt, how anyone could laugh at that I don't know. 

We all know there'll be cunts out there saying that sort of shit mate, I'd just rather not here about it just now.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Pondlife mate, they don't deserve mentioned on a thread like this.

Hopefully they get what's coming to them but for now it's just too raw, too heartbreaking to even bother wasting energy thinking of that.

Just hurt to see that . End of last time I mention that 

Just now, bluewhitevanman said:

Just hurt to see that . End of last time I mention that 

Aye i seen the earlier stuff that has been removed by admin, there's always more than a few who stoop low.

We rise above it and help the bears involved, look after our own is what we do best.

The pictures are harrowing. You see bears crouched down with their arms out to the bus almost as if they're trying to help someone out or just talking to them to keep them going. 

What a horrible day. 

Please let the other people injured make a full recovery. One life gone is far too many, please no more. 

As has been said before RSCs are a close knit community, travelling on a bus you think you are safe, absolutely numb thinking what that poor family and everyone on that bus are going through tonight, I travel on an RSC with my daughters and they will be getting a few extra hugs tonight, gutted and sick to my stomach. 

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

As has been said before RSCs are a close knit community, travelling on a bus you think you are safe, absolutely numb thinking what that poor family and everyone on that bus are going through tonight, I travel on an RSC with my daughters and they will be getting a few extra hugs tonight, gutted and sick to my stomach. 

Good on you mate, tragedies like this make me ashamed of the things I worry about in life on a day to day basis. Compared to this I have fuck all to worry about. 

Devastating news.

Thoughts go to all the families involved.

Always found the Rangers family thing a bit cringy but at times like this it is apt, hopefully in due time the wider Rangers community can provide comfort and support to those who have lost.