Scum v Rangers 10th Sept - My letter and Chief Inspector reply

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

A million words.. And yet still manages to say fuck all! 

I never read the gestapos as I know what it will say ,or maybe that should be doesn't say .

These fuckpigs will never give us the answer or action we are looking for 

Double standards ,corruption ,appeasement ,cover ups .

That is what this shower get paid for 

The biggest hypocritical funded organisation in the land 

53 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Essentially the police are now fkn shite bags,

Sleekit, snp led, puppets, gestapo, Bear-hunting, aye. I get all that.

But anyone who thinks it's logical that in a game us v the bheasts that they're going to wade into any part of any stand is deluded. That would incite trouble.

You really think they were ever going to force themselves along the front row of upper tiers in amongst that lot to remove some inflatables? No chance, nor would it be sensible.

13 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

But anyone who thinks it's logical that in a game us v the bheasts that they're going to wade into any part of any stand is deluded. That would incite trouble.

You really think they were ever going to force themselves along the front row of upper tiers in amongst that lot to remove some inflatables? No chance, nor would it be sensible.

They couldnt possibly have got to the front of the stands, im pretty sure had they tried it would be reported that Rangers fans used their kids as a human shield to prevent them doing their job properly.

Just now, Big Al II said:

They couldnt possibly have got to the front of the stands, im pretty sure had they tried it would be reported that Rangers fans used their kids as a human shield to prevent them doing their job properly.

?

Aye then reported the primary school human shield attacked them in a sectarian manner whilst singing bigoted songs. You're probably right. 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You are mostly always spot on mate but I think we will be getting strip searched before they even bother with these bastards .There is no evenhandedness .

_This will be clear when the beggars will beyond any reproach  for what they get up to ,when they visit us 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

You are mostly always spot on mate but I think we will be getting strip searched before they even bother with these bastards .There is no evenhandedness .

_This will be clear when the beggars will beyond any reproach  for what they get up to ,when they visit us 

No sorry you miss understand me. I'm not suggesting there's even handedness. Imo we are very much targeted.

My point is that folk thinking plod wading in and removing the banners, effigies etc is daft. Plod are hated, folk are bevied, it would be carnage and would lead to riots. 

It's not a tactic they would employ in a Rangers v bheast game. Never.

And I agree with someone above that it's just as well cos they're too busy filming us to deal with it anyways.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

No sorry you miss understand me. I'm not suggesting there's even handedness. Imo we are very much targeted.

My point is that folk thinking plod wading in and removing the banners, effigies etc is daft. Plod are hated, folk are bevied, it would be carnage and would lead to riots. 

It's not a tactic they would employ in a Rangers v bheast game. Never.

And I agree with someone above that it's just as well cos they're too busy filming us to deal with it anyways.

Agreed in all of that Sporting 

3 hours ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

Okay, some of you guys may have a point about some of the phrases used, but I was livid at the time with all that was going on. Nice to see there is a lot of perfect people out there who've never made a mistake in their life. I bow down before you. And all this shit about we don't do that. No, we just sit back and take whatever is thrown at us. No wonder some clowns think we're fair game.  At least I did something rather than our usual stance of dignified silence. 

Think your quite right mate. Even if the letter gets it off your chest & vents the frustration it's worth it imo. If only more Bears asked questions of the police maybe, just maybe they'd actually get their finger out & apply the law equally 

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The trouble was already incited but fair enough about a front row on a top tier but I've seen the cunts move in for flags.

The police have lost it and now it's all about picking up the pieces rather than stop a crime happening 

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Was going to say similar myself 

But the other side of the coin says,its ok for the offenders to offend the minority at the ground coz we know it's ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ and we would end up with violence ,

In all its just a sweep sweep

What else I noticed was that in the eyes of the law football clubs are accountable for bad behaviour of fans which goes against the sfa strict liability rules 

Another thing I noticed was that if stewards and police at the time don't thing offence is caused then the courts won't be in a position to take action 

Hence the reason the filth get away with so much,timmy stewards ain't going to be grassing up any IRa ditties 

6 hours ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Polis probably sat pishing themselves at you tbh, then done a wee copy and paste out of the SNPs offensive behaviour at football act for your reply.

Don't use playground patter if you want to be taken seriously. Doesn't matter what walk of life you're in.

R-3001783-1398850970-1504.jpeg.jpg

the-krankies-go.jpg

How many times have police Scotland stood by and let the tims get away with murder, They run scared of them every time, Dundee, Motherwell, Hearts, They managed to destroy a whole section of seating at Motherwell. Police just stood and watched.

The pish about not going into the standing area at the piggery is just shite, I remember our first game against Queens park in Div3 Union Bears let off a couple of smoke bombs and plod was falling over themselves to get in that section. 

3 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

The pish about not going into the standing area at the piggery is just shite, I remember our first game against Queens park in Div3 Union Bears let off a couple of smoke bombs and plod was falling over themselves to get in that section. 

???

Aye, comparison, nuff said.

On 10/11/2016 at 3:58 PM, Big Al II said:

"Republic of Scotland" and "Jimmy Krankie lookalike" references just makes you sound like a tit. There's a time and place for that language IMO.

I'm actually surprised your otherwise well written complaint got any response whatsoever.

I agree, the standard of initial letter didn't merit a reply.

5 hours ago, Dickie said:

"What appeared to be inflatable figures"  Police Scotland don't you just love them. I'm amazed they found that motor that crashed off the motorway if this is how observant they are

I found that bit strange as well. They didnt "appear to be" they were. Weird way of puting it,as it is a fact. If there were no pictures as evidence then fair enough. 

17 hours ago, Big Al II said:

"Republic of Scotland" and "Jimmy Krankie lookalike" references just makes you sound like a tit. There's a time and place for that language IMO.

I'm actually surprised your otherwise well written complaint got any response whatsoever.

I'm sure it was well written but I gave up reading at that point. As you say Big Al, " a time and place for that language".