John park leaves the scum

KingKirk

7 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

I'd have him here no probs.

Working with McParland or replacing him ?

If he was to do the overseas stuff and FMcP keeps doing the UK scouting , it could be a benefit to us . He's also produced some duds for them for every wanyama though so there's never a guarantee .

Just now, Fred H Crawford said:

If he was to do the overseas stuff and FMcP keeps doing the UK scouting , it could be a benefit to us . He's also produced some duds for them for every wanyama though so there's never a guarantee .

Working 

1 minute ago, cumnockbear said:

Working 

I'd agree mate , but I suppose it would all depend on whither he looks at players the same way as MW , in terms of attributes .

He might also  have the dodgy photos of the southampton owner that makes them give the tarriers millions on a regular basis :wink:

3 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

Ehhh, who?

The guy who's basically made them millions in the last few yrs

tell you what, I'd go as far as to say that's a bigger loss to them than anyone I can think of in the last decade 

3 hours ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Name a scout that hasn't signed a few duds. Every single one of them has, and the ones who have signed very few of them are at teams like Dortmund and Juve

27 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Name a scout that hasn't signed a few duds. Every single one of them has, and the ones who have signed very few of them are at teams like Dortmund and Juve

That was what I was getting at mate , Not all his recommendations made them a profit like wanyama and van dyke . The fee they received for each of them enables people to overlook the likes of pukki , boeriggter(sp) etc . I'm not sure were in the position yet where we can afford to have too many " promising " players in the team while we wait on them developing . I don't think we as a support have the patience for that at this time .

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Aye, that sounds really appealing for him, how could he ever turn that down?  :rolleyes: 

He's a Rangers man working for the club he loves doing the job that made his name I would say that's a decent offer we don't need him anywhere else really.

If he was willing to come to Rangers then we should absolutely do that.  Based on our recent signings it seems like we don't do enough scouting outside of Britain.  Maybe Park could be the person to do that for us.

He brought just as many shite players in as good ones but I suppose not every player is going to be a success.

Had a quick squint at their reaction to him going and they are glad to see him away. 

He was responsible for bringing in Efe Ambrose apparently..enough to make anyone shudder.