*****The official Rangers v Them Match Thread****

wearethepeople1

3 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

And why does our manager never change tactics? Halliday.

Can see 'Sleekit Halliday' purposely starting another training ground flare up with Wallace, as he did with Barton, just to made Captain again. :belm:

Ma minds all over the shot now.

what about big crooks? Maybe fire him in? As much as I'd rather go all out attack we have to make sure they don't rip us to peaces. It's about finding the correct balance.

Look I don't think for one minute these manky bastards are anything special but unfortunately I thought we were better than we actually are just now. It's for to flat from us all season. No rythym to our play.

Who the fuck is Scott brown lol he is the most over rated player in Scottish football.

last game was never a 5-1 game. Get our tactics spot on and if our key players turn up we can do them.

im more optimistic than I was last night. Think I was on a big cumdown from last weeks binge. Maybe it's a good thing us not that confident but ones hings for sure we won't surrender and come 2.15 on Sunday lets get tore into these bastards. If anyone is going to stop them winning the league cup or Scottish cup it can only be us.

NO SURRENDER

I think playing all of Halliday, Holt, Kranjcar and Windass might be as surprised as we get 

I always thought Windass was a forward anyway but he seems more of a centre mid from what I've seen

I'm sure the 4 of them will all feature

Guest Lloyd72
6 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

I'm glad to hear it! A few weeks ago you had someone else as your favourite! (tu)

After the performance he and Voldemort put in against them cunt I lost all trust in him.

2 hours ago, BluebearDory said:

I just want it over with tbh. Really has come too soon for me. :disappointment:

Have a bit of confidence! Remember, a lot of people (including all the media) totally wrote us off for last season's semi and thought we had no chance. We proved a lot of doubters wrong that day with a brilliant performance, and there's absolutely no reason at all why we can't do the same on Sunday! :) 

6 minutes ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

Have a bit of confidence! Remember, a lot of people (including all the media) totally wrote us off for last season's semi and thought we had no chance. We proved a lot of doubters wrong that day with a brilliant performance, and there's absolutely no reason at all why we can't do the same on Sunday! :) 

Problem is our  play last season was slick and quick, this  season has been the complete opposite , apart from 1/2 hr here or there 

16 minutes ago, gersandy said:

Gilks

Hodson, Kiernan, Hill, Wallace

MOH, Halliday, Holt, Krancjar

Dodoo, Miller

Kiernan and Hill.

Games a Bogey 

MOH had been frozen out but I think this could be a good game for him, He can get in behind any team with his pace. Would drop Mckay for him. Dodoo on the other side again with his pace. Then Waghorn through the middle. Bring on the Evergreen miller second half for his usual goal against them.

Corner is and always seems to be the defence. Do we play Haliday and Crooks have them both sit a little deeper. 

Pretty much match them for tactics 

Hampdump with support 50/50 split is a much easier task than going to porkheid.

so we should forget the last match against them.

however i only just realised that Forrester and Wilson are suspended  and both would otherwise have been in my starting 11.

so i would line up as follows.

Gilks (assuming he has been promised to start in league cup)

Hodson Keirnan Hill Wallace.

Halliday.

Tavenier Windass Holt O,Halloran.

Doodoo.

subs.

Foderingham, Miller McKay, Kranjcar, Senderos Garner. Rossiter gives enough options on the bench to make tactical or changes through injury.

with Forrester N/A i would expect Kranjcar to start albeit he would not if it was my choice, we need to match them in midfield and be prepared to battle hard physically.

3 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

If we're being totally honest, from November onwards it really wasn't. Excluding certain performances like the semi final, Hibs and Dundee at home. 

Probably , but some of our play was outstanding even against them cunts in the semifinals 

The tactics will never change. Hopefully we execute them better like we know we can do and we won't be far away. Were really starting to impose ourselves on teams the past couple of weeks.

If it was me I'd go 

Gilks 

Tav Kiernan Hill Wallace

Windass Halliday Holt

Doodoo Miller Mckay.

I really think we will play much better than the last game and hopefully the way we know we can play shines through.

Just seen Wilson and Forrester are out so changed it.

3 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I have a feeling Warburton has a surprise up his sleeve for this game.

Dont think we will be playing a similar style to porkheid :pipe:

McLeish has speculated 5 at the back. 5-3-2 would free up the two FBs, We look better when they're going forward and not pinned in with defensive duties and with 4 at the back against they would need to sit in on Sunday. 

Fod

Keirnan, Senderos, Hill

Tav                                       Wallace

Windass  Halliday  Holt

Miller Dodoo

But the manager has been quoted as saying 'always 433'

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Does anyone know the deal with Wilson? Is he injured or suspended or available?

Mark was saying yesterday that he didn't exactly but he's not going to rush him back. 

So going off that they were speaking him he must not be suspended but he may still be injured

EDIT: He wasn't in any of Willie Vass training gallery from yesterday so he might be out.