*****The official Rangers v Them Match Thread****

wearethepeople1

Ffs. Feels like we are picking up a lot of injuries this season. Crooks,Windass and Rossiter haven't really kicked a ball. They've played the odd half and they're out again for a few weeks. Forrester and MOH have ben struggling as well. Contrast this with last season where we went through the majority of the season with no setbacks. This can't be a coincidence. wtf are we doing in training ?? (Apart from not practising defending set pieces and corners)

15 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

LOL! So it is :belm:

My sentiment remains though. Hopefully in the face of adversity we beat these c*nts.

I'm working on the principle that the more confident I am, the more likely we are to lose to that lot.

The reverse is also true & just this minute, I ain't got that much faith in us.

On which basis, we should do OK!

3 hours ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

We're looking a bit thin at the moment, but sometimes in adversity it brings out the best. Hopefully that applies this weekend and we can take 3 points of these smelly buggers.

I'd be delighted if they gave us an extra 3 points int the league as well as a League Cup Final place.  Can't say fairer than that

5 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I'd be delighted if they gave us an extra 3 points int the league as well as a League Cup Final place.  Can't say fairer than that

Think the Establishment would have to change it's colours to make that happen! ?

3 hours ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

We're looking a bit thin at the moment, but sometimes in adversity it brings out the best. Hopefully that applies this weekend and we can take 3 points of these smelly buggers.

I agree - apart from the points bit....

Quietly confident about this. Those luxury signings were a waste. Halliday and Holt should be given an apology for us not building the team around them. Watch the Celtic semi final on YouTube - that should have been the foundation to build on, instead our gaffer lifted his skirt for red top signings. Watch us rape the taigs again on Sunday with the same midfield 

9 hours ago, bam74 said:

Ffs. Feels like we are picking up a lot of injuries this season. Crooks,Windass and Rossiter haven't really kicked a ball. They've played the odd half and they're out again for a few weeks. Forrester and MOH have ben struggling as well. Contrast this with last season where we went through the majority of the season with no setbacks. This can't be a coincidence. wtf are we doing in training ?? (Apart from not practising defending set pieces and corners)

Crooks, Windass and Rossiter joined us with injuries. Crooks the most serve obviously.  Rossiter picked up a niggling injury whilst on international duty and hasn't got to 100% yet, Windass the same niggling injury and played through that as A &C approached the play offs. Again he's never got 100%...Sometimes the niggling injuries are the worst. 

3 hours ago, yermaw145 said:

Quietly confident about this. Those luxury signings were a waste. Halliday and Holt should be given an apology for us not building the team around them. Watch the Celtic semi final on YouTube - that should have been the foundation to build on, instead our gaffer lifted his skirt for red top signings. Watch us rape the taigs again on Sunday with the same midfield 

Definitely playing better with holt and Halliday but niko was adding to the midfield he's a different class it will be a loss especially his ability to spray the ball about with ease! Better with him than without imo 

20 minutes ago, LiviGer said:

Is Forrester suspended for this one? 

Seen that he was easier in the post but can't find anything online to say he is. 

I think I saw a post saying that bookings from the group stages were discarded. So we are presumably suspension free.