ForeverAndEver

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, thehost said:

the guy is more at home in the wrestling ring than the football field

a waste of 250k

Why tell blatant lies about the price tag ya fucking mutant? Rangers supporters starting rumours and lies about our club are WORSE THAN TARRIERS!!!! You and that other fucking reprobate Alcapone. Pair of fucking wee dicks who are trying to damage the club. 

Just now, B1872 said:

Why tell blatant lies about the price tag ya fucking mutant? Rangers supporters starting rumours and lies about our club are WORSE THAN TARRIERS!!!! You and that other fucking reprobate Alcapone. Pair of fucking wee dicks who are trying to damage the club. 

away and do a balance sheet :craphead:

40 minutes ago, thehost said:

the guy is more at home in the wrestling ring than the football field

a waste of 250k

Let's give the guy a chance, are his appearances even in to double figures yet?

We could also try to give him some service in the box, and see how that goes.

Just now, Dazzler said:

Let's give the guy a chance, are his appearances even in to double figures yet?

We could also try to give him some service in the box, and see how that goes.

He could also have a better attitued & spend more time trying to get on the ball rather than diving & trying to get into fights.

Just now, scottyc06 said:

He could also have a better attitued & spend more time trying to get on the ball rather than diving & trying to get into fights.

A lot of folk complained about a lack of passion with other players on Sunday with the Lego eater bossing them around. So I'm not fussed about him throwing himself around a bit.

He's a new rangers player, let's give him some time.

Oh Joey Garner you are the love of my life oh Joey Garner I'd let you shag my wife oh Joey Garner, I want a ginger beard too:uk:

On the footballing side our fanbase has an incredibly short memory. Last year we moaned for the full season we didn't have a bit of dig on the park, no-one to win balls or give defenders a tough time. Joe Garner comes in and does exactly this and now we don't want it?:lol: I absolutely love seeing him put himself about on the park. Aye he hasn't scored much but the reality is for £1.8 mill are you going to get a striker who can take the ball 30 yards out and dribble by and score? No you have a striker who relies on the service of his teammates, much like Kris Boyd, Prso etc etc and when your wingers are either a striker or completely gutless what hope has the guy got? He gets himself in good positions but the final ball is never there from our more technically gifted players. 

The goals will come and I for one hope he continues to knock himself about the park.