Grassing on your own

scottyc06

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If you love all of the Rangers support the same as you love your actual family, then you must have a really shitty family. No offence.

If you can actually equate the two things, then your not really right in the head.

I suspect that you are just trying to make yourself sound like a 'super fan' though and dont really believe the shite that is dripping from your mouth as you say out loud the words to yourself before you type them onto your keyboard that you probably stole from your local library in your council estate.

Here fishy fishy!

As I said, you guys aren't really one of us.

I'm not a super-fan just a fan. More of a fan than you and the other 2 will ever be. 

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Tough one - grassing is pretty bad but so is shite like that which drags all our names down - I think there is a 'line' where we should all look to have the authorities involved - so a case by case basis for me! 

Awaits 'grass' posts! 

No grass post from me.Think this is actually a very sensible way to look at things.Would like to think as a support and a fan base we all have a pretty good moral compass.If a situation ever arose which had/potentially had serious consequences I would hope If called upon we would all help in whatever way we deemed appropriate.Sometimes the right thing to do isn't always the easiest.

1 minute ago, LochendBilly said:

Grassing is never on, not even rivals should be grassed. Let the pigs do their job. Only time grassing is acceptable is when a woman or child are harmed by a beast.

What about if you find out that your jihady neighbour is gonna blow up a police station?

'Snitches get snitches' rule still apply?

Must be so fucking simple in most of your feeble little minds.

Im having so much fun here, least make it a challenge boys! 

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Just dont slap them near me or ill have you up on charges you jakey fuck.

TROLLOLOLOLLLL

You said you were brought up right but all i can see here is a poster abusing Rangers supporters on the internet and getting a wee buzz from it.

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

What about if you find out that your jihady neighbour is gonna blow up a police station?

'Snitches get snitches' rule still apply?

Must be so fucking simple in most of your feeble little minds.

Im having so much fun here, least make it a challenge boys! 

I wouldn't have one of them live next to me mate! He wouldn't last:541:

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

Maybe you should wear glasses Jeff 

I do.

Perfect 20/20 vision, but have them with plain glass.

Purely so I can wear some Dolce and Gabbana or Chanel frames to complete that look of affluence that your mother just loves when im riding her. Got to keep myself grounded after all.

How over the top do you think I can go before someone cottons on?

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I do.

Perfect 20/20 vision, but have them with plain glass.

Purely so I can wear some Dolce and Gabbana or Chanel frames to complete that look of affluence that your mother just loves when im riding her. Got to keep myself grounded after all.

How over the top do you think I can go before someone cottons on?

Yer glasses cannae be that great if yer riding ma maw