Grassing on your own

scottyc06

Just now, cr3_bear said:

Anybody who takes their child to the segregation part of pittodrie when we play thereĀ is an idiotĀ 

That's fucking pish, I went to nearly every away fixture in Scotland with my Dad. Was he a bad parent?

A bit like taking your child to an OF game, but low and behold your bus breaks down and you have no choice but to walk. Everything isn't black or white FFS (and I don't mean the colour of the child).

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Virtuoso said:

You must have done a good job with that hammer...or did you resort to theĀ secateurs for a more permanent optionĀ :)

Just tipped him into the water and watched him sink to the bottomĀ 

Problem solved.Ā 

1 minute ago, Dietspam said:

I don't think we can demand the perpetrator for hitting that we lad with a bottle is outed and then say grassing your own is taig like. Does it depend on who the object hits? How about you don't act like a wee fanny and not throw stuff about

The two are in no way comparable ffs.

11 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

That's fucking pish, I went to nearly every away fixture in Scotland with my Dad. Was he a bad parent?

A bit like taking your child to an OF game, but low and behold your bus breaks down and you have no choice but to walk. Everything isn't black or white FFS (and I don't mean the colour of the child).

My old man took me to away games aswell Ā but I did meanĀ specifically near to the segregation area at pittodrie when we play and was actually meaning more so towards the Aberdeen supporters where if they are choosing to along with their weans they can choose any other part of the ground away from the inevitable carry on at that sectionĀ , its very close and always a bit tense with stuff flying about , if I had a wean with me I would simply move to the other end of the stand with themĀ Ā . The gapsĀ between us and them at old firm games are far wider than what we get between them at pittodrieĀ 

46 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

BrilliantĀ :lol:Ā Making a cunt of your argument then coming out with a line questioning my intelligence rather than backing up your own case! We'll leave it at that.. FSM see's child abuse as being comparable to throwing chairs!Ā :power_of_anguish:

:lol: log out.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

and again letting anyone else looking see where they can view the images too.

I'm aware the image is out there, but someone viewing this forum might not have had the chance to get on the other sites, the sites could be blocked in their work or anything or just no intention of going on they sites for any reason.

It's no secret, but it's even less of a secret when it's shared on here too.Ā 

Every little bit counts. It's not rocket science.Ā 

If the guy in question is ripping up and throwing chairs about then IĀ honestly couldn't care less if he gets arrested, he's clearly a complete and utter throbber of the highest order. What if that seat had hit you orĀ one of your weans or just someone you knew? Some of usĀ manage to attend games without causing damage to the stadium and other folk.

Just now, FSM said:

If the guy in question is ripping up and throwing chairs about then IĀ honestly couldn't care less if he gets arrested, he's clearly a complete and utter throbber of the highest order. What if that seat had hit you orĀ one of your weans or just someone you knew? Some of usĀ manage to attend games without causing damage to the stadium and other folk.

I'll just leave that hanging.Ā 

You've seriously went down in my estimation.

Enjoy sharing your pictures of Rangers fans. Your not one of us. I've suspected it for a while anyway.

Enjoy life.Ā 

6 minutes ago, Dietspam said:

Only because the seat never hit a kid and burst his head open.

I wouldn't stick anyone in, but I can understand why a Bear might stick a Bheast in for coining an old woman or bottling a kid.

What we're speaking about here is sticking our own in. Totally different scenarios and if you can't see that then it says more about you than it does about me.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Enjoy sharing your pictures of Rangers fans. Your not one of us. I've suspected it for a while anyway.

Enjoy life.Ā 

He's fucking reeking mate!

3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

The guys argument is that not grassing on our own for throwing a chair is the same as big jock covering up the child abuse.. Surely you can't agree with that?Ā :blink:

What I can agree with is you're not very bright.

25 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Enjoy life.Ā 

Aye, and you keep defending folk throwing chairs about stadiums. IĀ take it as a massive complementĀ that you don't view us as like-minded equals.

10 minutes ago, stfu said:

How do we know it was one of our own that threw it?

Ā 

We don't, not sure if it's been reported as one of our own either, but then to be fair I haven't read all the reports. No doubt someone will stick the boot in regardless.

6 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

I wouldn't stick anyone in, but I can understand why a Bear might stick a Bheast in for coining an old woman or bottling a kid.

What we're speaking about here is sticking our own in. Totally different scenarios and if you can't see that then it says more about you than it does about me.

I'm not saying i would be running about saying, this guy is throwing stuff. But if it turned out he'd clocked a women, child or elderly person then i would. And if you're throwing stuff into a crowd, you don't know who it might hit, so best just to not act in that way.

Just now, Big Al II said:

We don't, not sure if it's been reported as one of our own either, but then to be fair I haven't read all the reports. No doubt someone will stick the boot in regardless.

The BBC are reporting the guy in the picture was believed to have been in the away endĀ 

Ā 

Most of these fb pages are clearly run by daft wee boys who don't have a clue and care more about likes and shares than the Club or the fans reputation.Ā 

And why is it any time any person who happens to be a celtic fan gets some disease do these so called Rangers pages start banging on about it? It's constant. I see more about celtic fans with cancer from these pages than I do about Rangers and the numerous good causes we should be backing.Ā 

It's either taig pandering, grassing on our own fans, sucking up the arse of other teams fans, or its posting cringe worthy shite like the league table and bragging about second place