scottyc06

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

Report criminal behaviour, do not report singing or general having a laugh.

Think it would very much depend on what line has been crossed, would never grass a Bear for defending themselves against opposition fans for example.  Would have to be something pretty serious to grass up another supporter, but if the cunt is smoking in a no-smoking zone he's has it.  :cool:

9 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

There's an article posted on the bbc appealing for information on one of our fans for allegedly throwing a seat at Pittodrie. How do I know about this... it was  shared on twitter by Rangers Away Days! There's something no right about that, sharing an article looking to get one of our own in bother (td)

It was the same with the cup final, every other week there was Rangers pages on Facebook showing pictures of our fans that the police were wanting contact with. Hurrendous behaviour, taig like! 

Everyone of these little fuck fucks needs the complete and utter shite kicked out of their little twisted and insignificant little bodies .

Scumbags of the highest order

You can only hope the cunt who got hit with the feather filled cushion had been singing the praises of that tramp simpson.
Or had sung it at some time in there sad fuckin life....
The polis will be in their element sitting on their fat fuckin arses having some grassing cunt doing their job. 

15 hours ago, FSM said:

You're clearly not a very good fan either mate, so would you like to join my new club called 'Bad Rangers Fans'? We generally go to games sober, buy a Bovril, don't smoke in the toilets (or wreck anyone else's toilets), watch the game, don't swear in front of weans, cheer and clap where appropriate, don't get lifted and then go home without having caused any damage to property or person. We even take our litter away with us. We're shite and we know we are.

Don't forget you're scum too.  :wink:

Not going into the grassing up bit.

But throwing a chair into a crowd of opposing fans is a pretty silly thing to do, looks at what happened to the boy a couple of weeks back when a tim throw a bottle at a crowd of our fans.

I saw the full incident unfold, there was a celtic fan posing as a Bear with a Gers scarf on but unfortunately for him a guy who knew him was trying to out him so he decided to try and knock him out with a chair.

The guy who threw the chair I think goes by the name of Chris Mutton or similar and was trying to hit a guy called Big Derek (you may have saw him, dresses a bit like a bay city roller).

Please feel free to contact me for further assistance. 

56 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Shitodrie. :lol:

Take your seat alongside Gordon Strap-On, Chris Mutton and Paul Dumbert.

EDIT Posted this, went back to the Bears Den and seen the most recent topic; Muck McGhee. :lol:

'Shitodrie' is a belter to be honest :lol: 

23 hours ago, bettertogether said:

You're correct there!  I got skelped on the head with a coin that day, the cops filmed the whole incident: knocked off my feet, blood runing down my face, a steward came over pointed me out to the cop who done fuck all but kept filming so I called him a fanny, told the steward I was fine, got a hankie out and continued as normal. Meanwhile this fucker was allegedly hit with a chair and as the report says " was uninjured" and the cops put out a nationwide appeal.  Says a lot about scotland at the moment. 

The chair skidded over his "wee red anorak" and me personally think the only thing that got injured was his drawers.
His maw will have to bleach them to get the skid mark out after him acting like a hard man giving it the big "mon then"
Can still hear his farts ringing in my ears :mutley::uk::moon::D

On 01/11/2016 at 0:52 PM, FSM said:

What if the seat had hit a wean?

Yes, there's no way of knowing who its going to hit, there's no correct way to throw it, or training in throwing it, so its hit & hope. That's not right, he obviously wanted to hit & injure someone, he done wrong and we all know it, some care about other human beings being injured, some don't. The ones that don't more often than not will say WATP, well is that what type of people we are?

On 01/11/2016 at 0:43 PM, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Imagine the calibre of person that could become so wound-up, so irate at a game of football, that he decides that the logical solution to combat his current mental state is to attack his seat until it breaks, then launch it over a barrier into a crowd of people.

A grown man, I assume. That's both hilarious and scary. :lol:

For what it's worth, even if I was sat beside the guy, I wouldn't be forthcoming with information. Police Scotland have hardly been a friend of ours in recent times.

The lad threw the seat coz we got pelted with coins after they scored the opener ! Dons fans were no angels that day !