Grassing on your own

scottyc06

There's an article posted on the bbc appealing for information on one of our fans for allegedly throwing a seat at Pittodrie. How do I know about this... it was  shared on twitter by Rangers Away Days! There's something no right about that, sharing an article looking to get one of our own in bother (td)

It was the same with the cup final, every other week there was Rangers pages on Facebook showing pictures of our fans that the police were wanting contact with. Hurrendous behaviour, taig like! 

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:anguish:

That's fucking taig behaviour. It seems to be wee fannies who run all these Facebook pages who try and score brownie points with fans of other teams etc. What an embarrassment. 

In the video of the seat hitting the boy it's clearly been chucked from the Aberdeen end as it hits him from behind. So I can only assume this isn't the same incident. Not seen them looking for any Aberdeen fans either 

Imagine the calibre of person that could become so wound-up, so irate at a game of football, that he decides that the logical solution to combat his current mental state is to attack his seat until it breaks, then launch it over a barrier into a crowd of people.

A grown man, I assume. That's both hilarious and scary. :lol:

For what it's worth, even if I was sat beside the guy, I wouldn't be forthcoming with information. Police Scotland have hardly been a friend of ours in recent times.

Tough one - grassing is pretty bad but so is shite like that which drags all our names down - I think there is a 'line' where we should all look to have the authorities involved - so a case by case basis for me! 

Awaits 'grass' posts! 

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

What if your auntie had baws? 

It never, it hit an adult who wasnt hurt! 

Sorry, but I don't feel you've argued the case very well here. Seems that others were right to put you on a par with Big Jock.

Just now, FSM said:

Sorry, but I don't feel you've argued the case very well here. Seems that others were right to put you on a par with Big Jock.

Please.. do explain how somebody keeping quiet about a seat being thrown is in any form on a level with covering up child abuse! 

39 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

There's an article posted on the bbc appealing for information on one of our fans for allegedly throwing a seat at Pittodrie. How do I know about this... it was  shared on twitter by Rangers Away Days! There's something no right about that, sharing an article looking to get one of our own in bother (td)

It was the same with the cup final, every other week there was Rangers pages on Facebook showing pictures of our fans that the police were wanting contact with. Hurrendous behaviour, taig like! 

It's on the BBC, STV,  Evening Express and Evening Times websites...plus Bheasts are tweeting fuck out of it. Rangers Away Days is saturated with them.

My issue is more with certain people on here who took great pleasure in pointing out that in one of the recent photo appeals by Police Scotland, one of the faces was a Bear. Cunts couldn't point it out quick enough. These people need kicked from kerb to kerb.

....and don't get me started about the utter fucking cretins amongst our support who film shit then share it online. Absolute cuntish behaviour.

7 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Please.. do explain how somebody keeping quiet about a seat being thrown is in any form on a level with covering up child abuse! 

Sorry mate, but if you can't already see it then there's no point in me explaining it.

Just now, To Be A Ranger said:

It's fuckin stupid but no one was hurt..

But what about those paper aeroplanes some folk feel the need to make after displays. Could take someone's eye out you know. Had one jam itself between my head and the leg of my spec's.  Maybe I should've got the BBC on to it.

:bomb_piggary:

trailer-park-actor.jpg

5 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

It's fuckin stupid but no one was hurt..

But what about those paper aeroplanes some folk feel the need to make after displays. Could take someone's eye out you know. Had one jam itself between my head and the leg of my spec's.  Maybe I should've got the BBC on to it.

Might have been 1 of my 2 boys that did it lol I'll boot his arse for it. 3 times I got hit with folk throwing the paper from the top of the SJ stand 

8 minutes ago, FSM said:

Sorry mate, but if you can't already see it then there's no point in me explaining it.

Brilliant :lol: Making a cunt of your argument then coming out with a line questioning my intelligence rather than backing up your own case! We'll leave it at that.. FSM see's child abuse as being comparable to throwing chairs! :power_of_anguish:

You just have to take a quick look on the likes of FollowFollow, the official Rangers Facebook feed and various other social media "fan" pages to see there's a sizeable chunk who was grass in a flash.

It's a sign of the times. That legless bastard Murray started it with grassing hotlines and follow with pride campaigns.

Regarding the fan at Aberdeen - the most interesting thing is that they've used technology they've got inside the ground to identify this Rangers fan. 

I fully expect in a couple of weeks they've done the same to identify the tarrier that injured the female Aberdeen fan with the coin at the weekend.

Let's see how this goes ...