Grassing on your own

scottyc06

32 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

The sheep were just as happy to launch shite from their end that day , you have to laugh at the wee prick who got hit in the video aswell , standing there thinking he is Danny dyer with his arms out giving it the come ahead and then first thing he does is run to the polis ? Horrible sheepshagging bastards 

You're correct there!  I got skelped on the head with a coin that day, the cops filmed the whole incident: knocked off my feet, blood runing down my face, a steward came over pointed me out to the cop who done fuck all but kept filming so I called him a fanny, told the steward I was fine, got a hankie out and continued as normal. Meanwhile this fucker was allegedly hit with a chair and as the report says " was uninjured" and the cops put out a nationwide appeal.  Says a lot about scotland at the moment. 

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

There's a high Court grass on this very forum and people have just let it slide...

No idea who you are talking about and don't really care.

Dunno if I've just been brought up less scummy than most, but if you are having a go at someone for being a witness at a high Court case, then I'm kinda lost for words.

I've found that if you choose your company well and don't hang around with scumbags, you never really have to worry about being a grass.

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

You want to pick and choose? What if it hit a child molester ?

That's it in a nutshell.  When you throw something into a crowd you don't know who it's going to hit or what damage will be done.   It's a moronic shitebag that does it and I've no sympathy.  

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Anybody lifted yet for the young lad hit with a bottle at the semi final ? The scummy fuckin bbc paedo terrorists asking for witnesses to that ? Didn't think so ! CUNTS !:sherlock:

They will be channelling all their resources into catching the thug who bottled the young lad 2 yrs ago.........then again I won't hold my breath.

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Dunno if I've just been brought up less scummy than most, but if you are having a go at someone for being a witness at a high Court case, then I'm kinda lost for words.

I've found that if you choose your company well and don't hang around with scumbags, you never really have to worry about being a grass.

Hahaha, fuck up.

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Lord Lucan over here :lol:

20 minutes ago, Willis said:

Most of these fb pages are clearly run by daft wee boys who don't have a clue and care more about likes and shares than the Club or the fans reputation. 

And why is it any time any person who happens to be a celtic fan gets some disease do these so called Rangers pages start banging on about it? It's constant. I see more about celtic fans with cancer from these pages than I do about Rangers and the numerous good causes we should be backing. 

It's either taig pandering, grassing on our own fans, sucking up the arse of other teams fans, or its posting cringe worthy shite like the league table and bragging about second place

It's the I'm a bigger better supporter than you crowd as i can also show empathy. It like they search for stories to feel sorry about they were once called Ambulance chasers..

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

A few potential grasses coming to the fore now.

Never knew there was so many scum bags on this forum. 

It's a right brave soul that throws something into a crowd with total disregard to the outcome.  I've more respect for guys that are prepared to square up face to face than that yellow shite.

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

You're showing yourself up to be a bit of a tadger now.

Dont be angry at me mate.

Be angry at your single mother parent who never brought you up right. Brought up on the streets will always give you chip on your shoulder.

Anyone figured out im trolling yet?

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

To be fair, those of us not brought up in the ghettos do tend to have a slightly more balanced view.

Give me someone brought up in the ghetto who displays a bit of loyalty over a self centred cunt like you any day! 

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

To be fair, those of us not brought up in the ghettos do tend to have a slightly more balanced view.

and snobby grasses at that too. 

I wasn't brought up in a ghetto and I don't believe in Rangers fans grassing or wanting their own fans done.

The way I see it it's like family. You love your family unconditionally. You wouldn't grass a member of your family to the Police if they did wrong, would you? unless it was something like child abuse.

Then again, maybe you's would. Could imagine the 2 or 3 of you that's commented on this turning your own family into the cops for just about anything. 

Low lifes. 

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

That's embarrassing:lol:

Cause I wasn't brought up in Lenzie with my mum n dad handing me everything I have a less balanced view than you? 

I was brought up in Coatbridge and have a university education but that doesn't matter because I was brought up in a ghetto:lol:

Still a wouldn't be grassing anycunt in but a suppose it's cause am scum ae the earth but. 

Nope it's called looking after your own. The shit we've put up with over 5 years is disgusting and yet we still can't pull together when we've got clowns like you in the support

2 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

It's a right brave soul that throws something into a crowd with total disregard to the outcome.  I've more respect for guys that are prepared to square up face to face than that yellow shite.

Have you ever been to Pittodrie before? that section throw coins, Borvil, spit and everything at the Rangers fans. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

and snobby grasses at that too. 

I wasn't brought up in a ghetto and I don't believe in Rangers fans grassing or wanting their own fans done.

The way I see it it's like family. You love your family unconditionally. You wouldn't grass a member of your family to the Police if they did wrong, would you? unless it was something like child abuse.

Then again, maybe you's would. Could imagine the 2 or 3 of you that's commented on this turning your own family into the cops for just about anything. 

Low lifes. 

If you love all of the Rangers support the same as you love your actual family, then you must have a really shitty family. No offence.

If you can actually equate the two things, then your not really right in the head.

I suspect that you are just trying to make yourself sound like a 'super fan' though and dont really believe the shite that is dripping from your mouth as you say out loud the words to yourself before you type them onto your keyboard that you probably stole from your local library in your council estate.

Here fishy fishy!