If we could, would you replace MW?

Bad Robot

If we could, would you replace MW?  

255 members have voted

1. 1. If we could, would you replace MW?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Agree with all that. (tu) 

I believe Moyes had his Sunderland players at a car factory during the week and they got their first win yesterday with ten men away from home. 

When are you home for a game ??

The way work and other stuff has fallen this season I haven't been to any home games, only killie away. You would of done well if we had shared that season ticket lol I'm sure @govanblue thinks I'm avoiding him coz I'm owe him money. The next games I can make are hearts Aberdeen and Celtic so will probs be a nightmare to get tickets for. Fingers crossed I can make at least one and will catch up with you for a chat(tu)

Just now, KingKirk said:

Yes doesn't mean I think he's a fraud or anything I just think he's underestimated this league.

give McInnes a phone see if he'd take it.

McInnes would be nuts to work under this regime as it would only lead to failure and he would be the scapegoat.

I think he should get to end of season.the chances we created in first half should have been enough to win the game,but it's just not happening in front of goal,we got to find an answer for all of the chances we create then we might start getting results.today wasn't good enough though.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

It isn't. Continuity is key. Changing the manager after 12 games? Le Guen was hounded out for trying to change the way football is viewed in this country. The same will happen to Warburton

I'm all for playing nice football but when there's 94 minutes on the clock and your back 4 are passing it amongst themselves, then something isn't right. That's not good football. That's just stupidity. I'm certain Barcelona would be more direct under those circumstances. 

1 minute ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

This season is a write off but I seriously dont know what the answer is mate.

K.A.I nailed it in another thread. We have the wrong people in at every level of the club. Without getting in a decent manager with the funding for better quality players, we are going nowhere.

1 minute ago, broomloan blue nose said:

I think he should get to end of season.the chances we created in first half should have been enough to win the game,but it's just not happening in front of goal,we got to find an answer for all of the chances we create then we might start getting results.today wasn't good enough though.

I didn't think we actually created that many chances, especially in the second half. 2 or 3 half decent chances isn't enough over 90+ minutes.

We have only lost twice, both times to two of the strongest outfits in the league. Haven't been beaten at Ibrox for a long time.

However, the lack of flexibility in system is hurting us. The level of stubbornness is astounding, why cant we just change to a 4-4-2 when the 4-3-3 isn't working, Garner and Waghorn could be the most lethal strike partnership in Scottish league history, but we will never know as the formation will never change.

3 minutes ago, MarvinAndrews said:

I'm all for playing nice football but when there's 94 minutes on the clock and your back 4 are passing it amongst themselves, then something isn't right. That's not good football. That's just stupidity. I'm certain Barcelona would be more direct under those circumstances. 

Aye I agree but calling for the managers head after 12 games in the top fight is craziness IMO. Like I said continuity is key. The tarriers changed their manager constantly when we won 9IAR and started from scratch so many times. We can't have that we need to back the manager just now and see where we are come May

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Aye I agree but calling for the managers head after 12 games in the top fight is craziness IMO. Like I said continuity is key. The tarriers changed their manager constantly when we won 9IAR and started from scratch so many times. We can't have that we need to back the manager just now and see where we are come May

I think it's more the fact he won't change tactics that is making people want a new manager,if he was at least trying new things I think people would give him a bit more time. Fact is Edinburgh city could look at us and know how to set up and give us a good game.

11 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

The way work and other stuff has fallen this season I haven't been to any home games, only killie away. You would of done well if we had shared that season ticket lol I'm sure @govanblue thinks I'm avoiding him coz I'm owe him money. The next games I can make are hearts Aberdeen and Celtic so will probs be a nightmare to get tickets for. Fingers crossed I can make at least one and will catch up with you for a chat(tu)

Hope you can get tickets for some at least, will be good to catch up then. (tu)

10 minutes ago, Big_dado said:

We have only lost twice, both times to two of the strongest outfits in the league. Haven't been beaten at Ibrox for a long time.

However, the lack of flexibility in system is hurting us. The level of stubbornness is astounding, why cant we just change to a 4-4-2 when the 4-3-3 isn't working, Garner and Waghorn could be the most lethal strike partnership in Scottish league history, but we will never know as the formation will never change.

:lol: 

Fucking hell.

25 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

The thing is,if we get into Europe and got some skilled players in I think his style would be very well suited to it and we could surprise everyone. Its just the style ain't suited to Scotland

I'm sure PLG was undefeated in Europe  

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

This question isn't really about how much it would cost us or who would we bring in to replace him, but if we we're in a stronger financial position would you replace MW ?

I'm also not giving any other options like we need to wait until January, it's a simple yes or no on our current situation and based on tactics, players signed, team selections and performance.

ronny fucking deila would be a fucking improvement at the mo'.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

He couldn't be any worse.

I'd even have Barton as his partner to see if his big mouth and his expectations be transferred onto the team

The season is pretty much a write off. Giving MW money to spend in January is just wasting more money imo. The January transfer window should be renamed 'The chance to offload your shite window'. I would give him up to the new year OF game and then let him go regardless of the result. In the meantime, look for a replacement. Give the new manager until the summer to see what he can salvage from the current squad and build from there. I know it's not that straight forward, but imo, it would be the best option if possible.