If we could, would you replace MW?

Bad Robot

If we could, would you replace MW?  

255 members have voted

1. 1. If we could, would you replace MW?

• Yes
    • No

6 hours ago, Big_dado said:

We have only lost twice, both times to two of the strongest outfits in the league. Haven't been beaten at Ibrox for a long time.

However, the lack of flexibility in system is hurting us. The level of stubbornness is astounding, why cant we just change to a 4-4-2 when the 4-3-3 isn't working, Garner and Waghorn could be the most lethal strike partnership in Scottish league history, but we will never know as the formation will never change.

Have to agree with Waghorn and Garner up front, would give good balance of power and aggression; also agree the formation will not change which is a shame as think we have wingers that are better than rest of SPL wingers if used properly and same goes for the midfield pairings we could use.  Pity the management team don't  see this!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

Someone needs to take MW aside and tell him what is required and give him a deadline. 

No fucking drama, no leak, no dreaming.  League is gone. Close second and a run in cup. If you can't deliver this you'regone once we are out of cup. 

King stated as much in his recent interview that Warburton will get the boot if he doesn't comfortably secure second place in the league.

Just now, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

A never said it was?  Am asking you who do we bring in?

Fucked if I know mate.  someone with a proven track record.  Someone used to managing in a high pressure enviroment.  Someone willing to change the system if it isn't working.

Just now, gogzy said:

Fucked if I know mate.  someone with a proven track record.  Someone used to managing in a high pressure enviroment.  Someone willing to change the system if it isn't working.

We can't keep chopping changeing for me mate. If we don't have a replacement lined up then let him get on with it. Am certainly not his biggest fan.

1 hour ago, _mcv_ said:

I'm blaming the players today, they did not look interested, and Wes... fuck knows what he was up to at times, would of subbed him.

The players take blame but why were they not interested? It's the managers job to make sure they are interested and motivate them.

If someone isn't looking interested he should sub them off ASAP and let it be a warning to the rest of the team.

On what Budget? It's no use asking the question otherwise. I've felt for a long time that the manager that would be most appropriate for Rangers would be Mark Hughes, but he wouldn't come on anything like Warburton's budget. I've thought Mark Warburton was the man for the job, but where I had my doubts yesterday was when Lee Wallace and Halliday were playing one-twos in our own half with seconds to go. If that was okay by the manager then that would be unacceptable. 

21 minutes ago, gj923 said:

A guy that is probably on 1M plus at West Brom which would take at least that to release him from his contract to give him a transfer kitty of fuck all.

I was asked and I gave who I'd like as a future manager..like good players you have to pay for goid managers . 

6 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

I was asked and I gave who I'd like as a future manager..like good players you have to pay for goid managers . 

He wouldn't take the pish we are seeing now from the players on the park and he'd have them looking fitter than they are now,last ten minutes we got battered by a team who's won once at home this season.

1 hour ago, Turnberry18 said:

On what Budget? It's no use asking the question otherwise. I've felt for a long time that the manager that would be most appropriate for Rangers would be Mark Hughes, but he wouldn't come on anything like Warburton's budget. I've thought Mark Warburton was the man for the job, but where I had my doubts yesterday was when Lee Wallace and Halliday were playing one-twos in our own half with seconds to go. If that was okay by the manager then that would be unacceptable. 

Especially when one of those passes got picked off & they nearly scored!

In response to the original question then yes I would look to replace MW but only if I was certain that I could replace him with someone better and at the moment that looks a very difficult task. We have got a very average squad of players, with many contracted for the next 1-3 seasons on good money so we are stuck with them unless someone comes in for them and they agree to move on or we need to pay out their contracts which we cannot afford to do I would think. Our latest financial report shows an improving picture but still in the red so there will not be much money available to spend on new players fees, signing on money, wages etc etc any time soon it would seem. I am only a fan and have no working knowledge of how things run in the football world and what makes a managers job attractive but I don't know who we could get to replace the current manager then inform them that they are expected  to win the league, win one or other of the domestic cups while preparing for a return to European competition with an average squad, little money to bring in fresh talent and supporters who are looking for almost instant success based on past memories as opposed to our current reality.