***The Official Hearts V Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

I think we need to go with pace in O'Halloran to fire balls into Dodoo

Although Warburton has been out defending Garner (and rightly so) so I can't see him being dropped so I don't know how we're fitting Dodoo and O'Halloran into the team as Miller won't be dropped. Dodoo is clearly a finisher so he needs to be our man through the middle

12 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I think we need to go with pace in O'Halloran to fire balls into Dodoo

Although Warburton has been out defending Garner (and rightly so) so I can't see him being dropped so I don't know how we're fitting Dodoo and O'Halloran into the team as Miller won't be dropped. Dodoo is clearly a finisher so he needs to be our man through the middle

I said myself on the match thread that's who I would play (Dodoo and O'Halloran).

Everyone knows I'm not that keen on either but I honestly think that both on that tight pitch would see a much better end product than usual as they like the ball at their feet and working in tight areas. 

My biggest critic of them is end product but I think on a smaller, tighter pitch like tonight they could make things happen compared to when they've got the bigger spaces to run into and trying to make things happen for themselves. 

1 hour ago, The No.9 said:

Can't for life of me decide who I think should play up top but if there's a chance to beat them it's now, 2-1 the bears

Miller on left dodoo through middle and moh on right. But think we will see a front line of Miller garner and moh or dodoo. Can't see him dropping garner 

Tonight he needs presence in the midfield on Saturday noticed Partick Thisle winning far too many of the 2nd/3rd balls and winning possession in the midfield. We miss a player like Dom Ball who could sit infront of the defence, win the ball and give it to one of the attackers. Would have liked to see Crooks anchor the midfield but unfortunately can see likes of holt getting bullied.