***The Official Hearts V Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

The main problem is that we would rather recycle the ball than have a shot - it becomes so predictable and easy to play against.

The determination to stick with 4-3-3 is clear so please make some simple tweaks Rangers, whip some crosses in for Garner and get some early shots away outside the box. 

If we have Wilson and Kiernan at the back then there is no chance, We need a strong centerhalf in there who is good in the air to counteract the thing they are best at which is the Arial battle, without Hill in there organizing the defence it could be a long afternoon.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So who's actually legitimately confident we can get three points tonight?

We'll be lucky to come away with a draw imo. 

I'm confident. Due a good performance and some breaks. Something similar to Pittodrie with a little bit of luck should see us through.

17 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Was gonna chance my luck outside for a ticket but reckon i'd be disappointed so will just stay in and watch it on the box I reckon. Fuck going to a pub through here and watching it.

Thinking the same, not sure if it's worth being stuck outside at kick off with no ticket...

21 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Was gonna chance my luck outside for a ticket but reckon i'd be disappointed so will just stay in and watch it on the box I reckon. Fuck going to a pub through here and watching it.

4 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Thinking the same, not sure if it's worth being stuck outside at kick off with no ticket...

I'm not the only one with that idea then :lol:

3 minutes ago, LiviGer said:

I'm not the only one with that idea then :lol:

Ive thought of a few things like getting a ticket behind goal but home end and chancing my luck at away turnstile but I've been told they are Barcode scanners now. Thought about sneaking into away end from home end but would no doubt get caught and then worst case sitting on my hands in home end.

2 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Ive thought of a few things like getting a ticket behind goal but home end and chancing my luck at away turnstile but I've been told they are Barcode scanners now. Thought about sneaking into away end from home end but would no doubt get caught and then worst case sitting on my hands in home end.

I think most clubs have barcode scanners now. Imagine security will be tight tonight because 'big bad Rangers' are in town. Looks like it will be a night listening to that fanny Sutton screaming for us to get beat. Hope we pump them tonight to shut him up as well.

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

I'm thinking about taking the car through and trying, if I've not got one by 10 mins before kick off then head back home, I'm only about 15-20 min drive from Gorgie

Sounds ideal, i'm in Glasgow & dont fancy travelling through to watch it in the pub.