***The Official Hearts V Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

24 minutes ago, loyal said:

Gilks

Tavernier                  Hodson                     Wilson                Wallace

Holt               Windass          Forrester

Moh                Dodoo             miller

Guessing you meant Hill??

Big Wes

Tavernier       Hill         Wilson       Wallace

Crooks

(if fit - Halliday if not)

Windass                  Holty

Forrester             Dodoo                Miller

Halliday needs a wake up call. Think he's become complacent with no real competition for his position. Not sure on the latest with Crooks injury? 

Forrester earned his place last week. Worked his arse off and should start. Same with Dodoo - almost did in half an hour what Garner has done all season. Him and Miller linked up well for both goals - pair of them obviously have good chemistry and are on the same page so Warburton would have to be a mad man not to carry this on.

Midfield will be anyone's guess whether they turn up or not.

Going to be a close game I reckon, both teams share similar weaknesses, hopefully their lot shit the bed.

2-2 

Hopefully rangers up their game for this one which they probably will the next 3 games are massive games for us obviously in us securing second spot cause tbh if that's not where we finish by the end of this year then I'm sorry but it's a failure 

Just now, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Dodoo for Windass and put Forrester back into midfield. And possibly Hill for Kiernan keep everyone else from Saturday.

Dont think Forrester offers much as part of the front 3 prefer his energy in the middle of the park.

Oops wrong thread. Can play that team v Motherwell too I suppose 

2 minutes ago, LiviGer said:

Just read on Twitter from MW press conforence that a decision will be made on Windass tomorrow. Hill trained today but Rossiter won't make it. He has a grade 1 calf strain. What ever that is! :lol:

Must mean a calf strain that keeps coming back every time he's ready to play:lol:

17 minutes ago, LiviGer said:

Just read on Twitter from MW press conforence that a decision will be made on Windass tomorrow. Hill trained today but Rossiter won't make it. He has a grade 1 calf strain. What ever that is! :lol:

It's official.  Rossiter is the new Ness.

5 hours ago, BF2 said:

They are very dominant in the air so set pieces will be a nightmare. 

Mate I watched the highlights of their 3-0 win over Motherwell and Hearts looked every bit as weak as us at the back from set pieces,  Motherwell had the ball cleared of the goal line four times from corners and were unlucky as fuck.  Hopefully we have Hill back in the team, can see him getting on the end of a few corners and grabbing a goal or two. ( if we dont hit them short ) Hill, if fit would also be our best option defending set pieces, Keirnan and Wilson at the back will be a nightmare. We need Hill for this one.

9 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate I watched the highlights of their 3-0 win over Motherwell and Hearts looked every bit as weak as us at the back from set pieces,  Motherwell had the ball cleared of the goal line four times from corners and were unlucky as fuck.  Hopefully we have Hill back in the team, can see him getting on the end of a few corners and grabbing a goal or two. ( if we dont hit them short ) Hill, if fit would also be our best option defending set pieces, Keirnan and Wilson at the back will be a nightmare. We need Hill for this one.

To be honest, every defence in this league is pish, but we still can't score for shit.

Fully agree about Hill, if fit he should start. 

If everyone is fit, I would go with this..

Foderingham

Tavernier Hill Wilson Wallace

Halliday

Windass Holt

Forrester Dodoo MOH

As I mentioned on Saturday night, Halliday does need dropped, but who takes his place? A guy who has played all of 20 minutes for us starting at a traditionally hostile, tight venue?

We need a player in there who can create from deep, all the while having the positional awareness and discipline to play as the DM in front of the defence and behind the 2 in midfield.

2-0 Rangers.